In this business, there are lots of issues when you want things. Bad credit makes it worse!

When you're in a cash business, with no records, it can be really hard to get financing for cars, homes, rent apartments, or buy things you really want. Credit issues can be a real stumbling block and just one more issue to overcome when you are trying to do something important for you or your family.
If your credit is less than you need for the things you need to do, I can help. I am able to raise credit scores and help you get the things you want. I have years of experience, and am very knowledgeable as well as determined and attentive to the issues. What I do works, and it will work for you.
I have references that you can email, girls right here on the board. And you will see results that will make you very glad you did this. If you are in Dallas, or visit Dallas, we can trade for services. If you are not in Dallas, or are not in this business and need to, cash is an option. PM me for more information.
You have to be committed to helping yourself. I will do the heavy lifting, and you will reap benefits. Contact me now to get started changing your life!
Sounds fantastic! Anyone here wanna post a testimonial/vouch?