Ladies, if you raise your rates do you grandfather your regulars?

• Pyle1
  • 01-26-2020, 02:36 PM
I ask because I have been seeing someone fairly new and pretty much under the radar. I was seeing her every week or two for a couple months. First visit was fantastic, physically she is exactly my type. She is the first girl to get two pops out of me in several years. The level of service in subsequent visits has gone down.

At the end of a visit she told me her rate was going up. I objected politely and she said I could pay the old rate and get the room. I don't have time for that. I saw her one more time and paid the full rate and basically told her goodbye.

Question for the ladies, is having a client who treats you with respect, doesn't waste your time or play games with you, who you are safe with have any value?
Hi new in town, but this is something I feel I must chime in on. Personally I grandfather in when I raise my rates. I do it as a courtesy. However it's not required as every companion has a right to run their business as they see fit.

Diminishing services is another matter. Had she remained consistent I don't think you'd be as upset. Consistency is key in this and is what maintains relationships. Best of luck in the future!
Every lady is different and has different ways of running things...
I have "grandfathered" my regulars in the past.
I value them very much.
I am sorry you had to deal with that... hope you're able to find someone who is consistent
Xo
Some ladies do grandfather just depends on their business tactics.

Happy Hobbying
Also, might depend on how regular the client is. More likely to grandfather a monthly visitor over a yearly one.
True some ladies do grandfather you in. Keep in mind it is case by case. so far i have been lucky with 5 ladies. (plus, one still offer greek without extra charge.)

Plus, there is Algebra faction you have to figure out between hobbyist and provider or provider and hobbyist. unfortunately everyone will have a different answer of worth = to Best of Luck

again this is just my opinion
If I ever raise my rates I will most def grandfather my regs in but being that I pretty much just see regs and really haven't changed my rates it’s not really an issue for me
I have never raised my donations...and I still give repeat friends a break at times

BUT if I did,I would DEF grandfather my repeats!
Hell No my Regulars would fire me otherwise ��
I most definitely Grand father my Repeated Visitors since 2007��
I also wanted to add , without changing the subject I have maintained the same rates with my repeats however have only made changes in required deposits when scheduling with them.
Same Rate only change is required deposit due to scheduling conflicts of interests in the past .
Rates should always be Grandfathered it's an absolute ��
��ya..
I don't get:
NC/NS
My car had a flat
Ghosted
Have to work late
My flight was delayed
I'm feeling under the weather sorry I missed you last night.

No they show up now����

And they are Grandfathered ��
  • Pyle1
  • 02-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the input ladies, I am impressed with the thoughtful responses. Naomitx, is probably right, had the service remained consistent it would not have bothered me as much. With her looks and initial service the market will bear the higher rate.

Update: she texted me to tell me she has a permanent incall now and grandfathered me.
I agree with most others here. I would think most would grandfather a good regular. I also think it's best for the lady to be able to pick which ones she grandfathers. She may want to cull a few assholes so it's better to not make a blanket grandfathering post or ad.
Of course, I grandfather my regulars and any one who has seen me within the last three months. I also have been told I am different....

XOXO
-Ana
Of course, I grandfather anyone that I have seen more then 3 times at a lower rate. I also give repeat clients lower rates on certain days of the week.