THE GREAT DEBATE. Nuru Gel or No

20 yrs in one field kind of makes someone knowledgeable in her field if I do say so my self.
But It doesn't make up for peoples likes and dislikes.
I see ALOT and I mean a lot of girls saying they offer Nuru.
And the internet has a wide variety on what that actually is.

#1 That REAL NURU Gel can only come from one place and is expensive as F***.
#2 I personally don't like the consistency of it.
So I do not use it. So have no intel on this matter but inquiring minds want to know.

I hear there is a shop in Htown that sells it by the bulk was wondering if it was a knock off like the purses or if it is the real deal?

So How many has actually had the real Nuru Gel applied to them?
It comes in a big egg shape container. And has the patented name brand logo on it.
Did you Like it way more than other gels, oils, lotions?

Anybody find anything comparable to it? Yet Less money.
JUst random thoughts.
You can buy authentic nuru gel on amazon. A gallon is not any more expensive than buying a gallon of grapeseed oil for massage.

https://www.amazon.com/Nuru-Gel-Auth...1285666&sr=8-3
The nuru product I am accustomed to comes from Asia. I don't know about the products made here. The product from Asian is not inexpensive
The nuru product I am accustomed to comes from Asia. I don't know about the products made here. The product from Asian is not inexpensive Originally Posted by tbone2u
I also use the The Real Nuru Gel from Asia Which Is Where It Came From. That On Amazon I would Never Buy. To Each It's Own.
  • Trey
  • 02-10-2020, 08:36 AM
I don't know if it really matters that much. Had Nuru with the real stuff and nuru with something like baby oil, whatever it was it was just as fun. As was said to each their own. I saw no big deal that made me say this ain't the real thing. Oily titties are oily titties.
I think the real nuru gel is nasty, give me some type of lube or oil any day.
the nuru product that tbone2u is referring to is basically tasteless, very slippery, water soluble and washes off easily. good stuff. oil is not nuru gel and a bitch to get off.
My experience with nuru was that it was infinitely more slippery than any oil I have ever used, and on top of that it was almost totally without flavor. Plus, it washed right off in a hot bath or shower with zero oily leftover.

The nuru stuff is fantastic not only for the massage, but also for the sex. It can go everywhere safely, it lubricates like nothing else you've ever tried. With protection (provider) or without (s.o.), it is the bomb.

Spend the extra bucks and advertise it as the real thing.
You are 100% correct sir