I Have a Dream

biden in a straight jacket maybe?
Most here dream of hot women. Dose this mean you just came out?
your lamest post yet
your lamest post yet Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Well hello Dolly,I didn't know you were into bondage also,and getting your fat ass spanked. BTW I love your avatar showing you as just coming from your mother.
Half your dream may come true. After Obama declares himself president for life, he'll probably put Bush and Cheney in a FEMA camp along with a few million other conservatives.
Well hello Dolly,I didn't know you were into bondage also,and getting your fat ass spanked. BTW I love your avatar showing you as just coming from your mother. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Dude...what are you on?
Biden is more stupid than crazy. You forgot Nancy "we have to pass the bill in order to see what is in the bill" Pelosi and Harry "we're not passing anything that comes from the House" Reid.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Half your dream may come true. After Obama declares himself president for life, he'll probably put Bush and Cheney in a FEMA camp along with a few million other conservatives. Originally Posted by joe bloe
That sounds like my dream!....except for Bush, I'd pardon him.Always liked him, didnt agree much with him but liked him. I might pardon you too jb!
That sounds like my dream!....except for Bush, I'd pardon him.Always liked him, didnt agree much with him but liked him. I might pardon you too jb! Originally Posted by WTF
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

How can you not like a guy who said that
At what point will you actually join Al Qaeda?
At what point will you actually join Al Qaeda? Originally Posted by ExNYer
......those are Depends on his head.
......those are Depends on his head. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Oh. My bad.
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2013, 03:33 AM
At what point will you actually join Al Qaeda? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Asks the American Taliban!