Real World Info

I understand and agree with screening from both parties prior to a private excursion, but how do you handle a provider (known or not) that asks for your real name, phone number and email for their screening purposes?

Ladies, how do you handle a client that does not "hobby" very frequently?
Ladies, how do you handle a client that does not "hobby" very frequently? Originally Posted by Foggymountain1
Ask for his real name, phone number, and email.
Do not surrender information that you mind to be public.

Be smart.
Real name - I would avoid giving out your full name

Phone # - I recommend using Google Voice

Email - I think it's wise to have a "hobby" email rather than use your personal email that may be linked to other personal accounts or information. I would avoid giving out any email that can be used to find real world info.
  • L.A.
  • 04-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Maybe I'm in the minority but I usually just send my tax return in to the provider to cover my screening. That way they know who I am and how much I make. Kill two birds with one stone.
Ask for his real name, phone number, and email. Originally Posted by B Three

Ditto

I'm reputable and so they key is if reputable gals like me and miss B..then it will be ok...you know WE aren't gonna do anything with that info..except screen you so we can f%$k your brains out!! Js..lol
I don't have a problem with, in the course of developing a continuing business relationship with a woman, sharing with her personal information.

I do object, however, to providing such information to a woman whom I have not met as a precondition for meeting.

I have no current references, but, if she can't figure out, based on my review and posting history, that I am no legal, physical or financial threat to her, she can Kilo Mike Alpha.
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2019, 08:13 PM
I understand and agree with screening from both parties prior to a private excursion, but how do you handle a provider (known or not) that asks for your real name, phone number and email for their screening purposes?

Ladies, how do you handle a client that does not "hobby" very frequently? Originally Posted by Foggymountain1
Never! Give out your personal information to a stranger, you don't know who they run with or where they'll be 6 months from now. Move on to the other hundreds of women that don't ask for this information
Can I ask for the same info from the lady in return?
B three and dallas mention one of their legit ways to screen newbies. so, well established & reputable providers might be the exception to the ”Never give out your personal information to a stranger” rule (and not a guideline). then again, maybe not. :^}

you can always ask a provider for her rw info, just like she can ask you.
what’s important is how we respond to those questions !!!
Never! Give out your personal information to a stranger, you don't know who they run with or where they'll be 6 months from now. Move on to the other hundreds of women that don't ask for this information Originally Posted by BLM69
When these girls get caught they will give up all the saved phone contacts and information they have to save their asses! They will cooperate with LE, Investigators, and also use for nefarious purposes on their own! Don't do it! Move on no matter how beautiful, nice, or needy she seems..they'll fuck you and your life up if you get too close...heed my warning!
This is a tricky subject. Obviously if you have references then I don't really need real world info. I will request name, phone, and email, but a first name works just fine, and you should have a hobby number and email you use. There are too many applications out there that can give you an alternate number on your already preexisting phone; that's what I use so I don't have a totally seperate phone bill. This information is used to send to your references so they can verify if they've seen you or not and everyone uses something different. I don't save phone numbers, just email addresses to verify if I've seen someone, but I have contacted numerous other girls who couldn't tell me unless I could provide a phone number for them.

Now if you're a newbie, with everything that's going on, yes my screening is more invasive and I will have to know real world info. Not all girls require that, and that's okay, but most girls that are a little more on the high end side want both of you to be safe so you can almost always guarantee whatever screening they do for you they do for everyone to keep safe. I only keep this information until I've seen the person, then I erase everything except his email address so I can once again verify that I have screened him and enjoyed his time.

Basically it comes down to what you're comfortable with and what the girl requires. If she is well established and has been around quite a while I wouldn't worry about it but don't give it to someone who is brand new. If you want to see her, you have to work with what she requires, otherwise there are a lot of other girls who don't require that information but you're more likely to see posts about negative things happening to them. Stay safe and just make mindful decisions and you should be just fine
When these girls get caught they will give up all the saved phone contacts and information they have to save their asses! They will cooperate with LE, Investigators, and also use for nefarious purposes on their own! Don't do it! Move on no matter how beautiful, nice, or needy she seems..they'll fuck you and your life up if you get too close...heed my warning! Originally Posted by CPutnam
As long as you aren't Elliot Spitzer dealing with The Mahattan Madam (Kristin Davis) - this is the least of your risks...
B Three, do you ask for full name or just first? What is the reason for email?
I am just curious how you ladies use the information provided.
Would you tell a client your real world information?
There is risk on both sides, and I understand that. For a provider, you risk going to jail, and being stalked. For the client, he risks losing half his shit, reputation and career.
When I first began the hobby experience, one of the first ladies seen was a fairly reputable provider. After our time together, I asked her to delete my phone number from her phone to which she agreed. Several weeks later, she texted me.
I guess everyone has their own experiences, risks and fears of doing what we do, I am just wanting to learn about how the screening process actually works and what the information provided is used for.
Thank you all for your input.
good thread