Ok tricks....Text pics

If a whore sent you pics of her face...would you share it with other clients?
Unless she gave me permission to share, I wouldn't do it.

This whole hobby is YMMV. Just because she trusts you enough to send you face pics doesn't mean she trusts every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
Whores? I prefer to think of our providers (the good ones) as wonderful ladies with negotiable access to thier viginas.
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2019, 03:24 PM
If a whore sent you pics of her face...would you share it with other clients? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Is she ugly?
Is she ugly? Originally Posted by BLM69
Omg I used to think you were just a dick to me but your just overrall an asshole.
OP me personally I wouldnt mind if face pics of my self got out because I have face pictures posted of me already. However if I find out one of my private xxx pics and videos that I have been selling instead of posting because they are suuuuuuuper explicit are floating around it would be pretty frusting
Omg I used to think you were just a dick to me but your just overrall an asshole. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
He only asked a question
Did someone say dick to asshole?
Gosh this place is getting pretty darn rough.
I thought BLM's comment was actually funny.
No, unless she stated it was O.K.
I thought BLM's comment was actually funny. Originally Posted by alaine
I did too....he rubs lots of ladies the wrong way at times....I think he is prolly a kitten behind the scenes.
one of the top principles of this crazy sub-culture we play in is...

DISCRETION

if you share a photo that someone sent you, and that some has not explicitly said you can share it, then you have just become indiscreet!!!

sure you can do it, but why???

now a photo of her body that doesnt havent any personally identifiable features or marks, different question.
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2019, 05:19 PM
I did too....he rubs lots of ladies the wrong way at times....I think he is prolly a kitten behind the scenes. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Alaine has met me, she knows a great guy! I do rub every lady I come in contact with one way or another. That's what I'm best at
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2019, 05:22 PM
Omg I used to think you were just a dick to me but your just overrall an asshole. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
No sense of humor, what a bitter woman you are. Have a good rest of your day
Alaine has met me, she knows a great guy! I do rub every lady I come in contact with one way or another. That's what I'm best at Originally Posted by BLM69
Have not been BCD with BLM myself but pleasantly surprised at how different he is in person.... just having a little fun on the internet most days