Inactive Providers

I'm getting tired of sorting through the inactive providers when searching. I feel if the provider hasn't logged on in a month, or two, their profile should be hidden.

I'm sorting through pages of inactive ladies. Some over a year ago. Its congesting the search option.

Has this ever been brought up? Or should I get over it.
Yeah some ads still up after more then a year or more inactivity , I don't get it
You never know when the gals might come back.

It would be useful to have a filter to remove ladies that havent log in in a month or so.

And some are active even if they dont log in...

Aleisha didnt log in for years and you could meet her.
Best I can come up with is going to the member list and filtering on gender and location, then sorting by most recent signon date. Play around with the filters, and, once you have something you like, bookmark the URL.

Leaves a lot to be desired: If she's in Fort Worth, did she put "Fort Worth," "Ft Worth," "DFW," "Cowtown," "Panther City," or something else. If she's in Hurst, did she put "Hurst," "HEB," "Midcities," "Mid-cities," "DFW." or something else?

But monopoly breeds complacency, and they have a captive audience, so nothing is going to change around here.
Look through the weekly updates
But monopoly breeds complacency, and they have a captive audience, so nothing is going to change around here. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
True, but that can of change is not a "push a button" and gets done.

You need a real programmer with skills. Some times these systems are just not ready for a change like this, even tho is very simple.

All of the sudden you have a $5k bill in the mail.

Great ideas are free, implementation? never easy, never cheap.