Help out a visiting Newbie?

Visiting Dallas for couple of weeks, met an awesome provider(review coming) this week but I hated the long drive back after getting completely drained. Any newbie friendly providers close to Las Colinas! My apologies for starting too many threads in short time, just trying to make the most out of my trip
If you met an awesome provider-- will she be your reference? If so, you may not need as "newbie friendly" a provider as you seem to think you will.
If you met an awesome provider-- will she be your reference? If so, you may not need as "newbie friendly" a provider as you seem to think you will. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
What she said ^^^^
Happy to see someone with solid reference info.
Someone advised me to post in coed since they refused to meet. On the other hand let's say I met you 2 days ago and give out your number as reference to 10 other potential providers are you okay with that! I'm not arguing I'm asking a genuine question coz I don't know how you feel about the whole reference thing. I am new here but I have met few from Eros and one of the ladies said she doesn't want to be anyone's reference.
If you met an awesome provider-- will she be your reference? If so, you may not need as "newbie friendly" a provider as you seem to think you will. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
And yes she was awesome and that's why I didn't want to use her reference and annoy her lol.
Someone advised me to post in coed since they refused to meet. On the other hand let's say I met you 2 days ago and give out your number as reference to 10 other potential providers are you okay with that! I'm not arguing I'm asking a genuine question coz I don't know how you feel about the whole reference thing. I am new here but I have met few from Eros and one of the ladies said she doesn't want to be anyone's reference. Originally Posted by bossmanprofile89
No it’s not a good practice to give out another ladies phone number ....

When you have a reference from here (eccie) you should contact another lady to visit and include your references name, a link to her profile (we will contact her in our preferred method ) and how the lady will remember you.

This shouldn’t piss anyone off
1. Selina51
2. Kristen Kindle

Both are good looking and both see newbies.
If her number is public and published, it is acceptable to give it out. If it is not, then you simply give her name to the provider as your reference and we will contact her via her preferred method.

Honestly, if she isn't willing to be a reference... in my opinion, she isn't that awesome of a provider. References are for our safety-- and in my opinion are also a thank you to the gents.
Agree
If her number is public and published, it is acceptable to give it out. If it is not, then you simply give her name to the provider as your reference and we will contact her via her preferred method.

Honestly, if she isn't willing to be a reference... in my opinion, she isn't that awesome of a provider. References are for our safety-- and in my opinion are also a thank you to the gents. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
1. Selina51
2. Kristen Kindle

Both are good looking and both see newbies. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Thank you!
No it’s not a good practice to give out another ladies phone number ....

When you have a reference from here (eccie) you should contact another lady to visit and include your references name, a link to her profile (we will contact her in our preferred method ) and how the lady will remember you.

This shouldn’t piss anyone off Originally Posted by Analeese
Sure thank you for your guidance, I sure intend to continue using ECCIE after going back to Houston as well.

Honestly, if she isn't willing to be a reference... in my opinion, she isn't that awesome of a provider. References are for our safety-- and in my opinion are also a thank you to the gents. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That I agree too. Just getting a hang of it. I've come to realize it's hobbyist safety too..
Someone advised me to post in coed since they refused to meet. On the other hand let's say I met you 2 days ago and give out your number as reference to 10 other potential providers are you okay with that! I'm not arguing I'm asking a genuine question coz I don't know how you feel about the whole reference thing. I am new here but I have met few from Eros and one of the ladies said she doesn't want to be anyone's reference. Originally Posted by bossmanprofile89
You really need to do your own research. Why? Think about it ... real hard.