Drink of choice

So what’s everyone’s drink of choice when with a date or by yourself?
Bulleit Bourbon
Nice. I have been enjoying Maker’s Mark lately.
  • Dlh
  • 03-21-2020, 10:00 AM
Domestic beer
A double of Crown Royal, straight-up, no ice, in a highball glass.

Why? Are we all drinking together for the apocalypse?
Im just asking bc i DID go to the liquor store.

Amateurs...waiting until things are shut down to start looting. Psssshhht. Lol
Drinking together would almost feel like a gtg.....I hit the liquor store twice before the shut down......it was a good take. So I am sampling a little of what everyone is drinking. Here’s a toast to the apocalypse.......salud chindon
Canadian club with a splash of soda or
an old fashion with makers mark
Any high end liquor. On the rocks except for scotch, neat.
I still need a couple drops of water in my scotch but agree everything else on the rocks. I need to update my liquor cabinet.
I still need a couple drops of water in my scotch but agree everything else on the rocks. I need to update my liquor cabinet. Originally Posted by Youandi69
18 or 25yr old scotch neat, 12 or less, rocks.
maxwell house with a slash of cream lol
  • SD78
  • 03-21-2020, 10:18 PM
Tequila has been my favorite for yeas, don't know that I have a favorite but more recently I have been into Bourbon's and all neat.
Chivas Regal or JW Black on the rocks. As a diversion, some Hornitos Black Barrel tequila or Flor de Cano 21 year old rum. I never mix liquor with anything except for the occasional Beefeater and tonic or Mojito in the summer. I also enjoy a good IPA once in a while.
Usually a Bourbon to start(completely dry gin martini in the summer) wine with dinner. Then scotch to finish things off.
  • SPQR
  • 03-22-2020, 07:20 AM
Bulleit Bourbon in an Old Fashioned ..... and for those that didn't make it to the liquor store remember Ohio and West Virginia are still open. Walgreens in WV carries a decent selection and drug stores will likely always remain open !