Best presidents since the end of WWII

Someone posted on Facebook that president Trump was the best president ever but when I ask why, what facts did he base his opinion on, he shut up
who are your top five Presidents since WWII and why?
in order of date of office
Mine
1)JFK, Cuban Missal Crises, accelerated the space program
2) Nixon, He is the hardest one to justify on my list as he ended up resigning tried to win Vietnam, even though we lost, open relation with China
3)Reagan, Best President since JFK dealing with USSR, brought down the wall
4)Clinton, brought the country out of the recession, Balance budgets
5)Obama, brought the country out of the Great Recession, Obama care
I expect a lot of the parrot people will not answer this as they need to state why
Reagan
Reagan
Reagan
Reagan
Reagan
No doubt - Reagan.
Trickle down....didn't work then. Doesn't now.
At my age trickle down is the only way I can pee
1. Ronald Reagan - Economics and Foreign Policy
2. Donald Trump - Followed through on his promises, you know exactly where he stands on an issue, Tax cuts, Trade Agreements, Border Security
3. Dwight Eisenhower - Ended Korean war, Oversaw the Interstate Highway System, concerned about deficit spending
1)Clinton
2)Reagan
3)Obama

I’m big on presidents that can lie to me and I know they are lying but they do it so well. Most presidents suck at lying.
I'm showing my age, but the best President of my lifetime was President Eisenhower--no comparison.
2. Donald Trump - Followed through on his promises, you know exactly where he stands on an issue, Tax cuts, Trade Agreements, Border Security
3. Dwight Eisenhower - Ended Korean war, Oversaw the Interstate Highway System, concerned about deficit spending Originally Posted by berryberry
Ditto
I'm showing my age, but the best President of my lifetime was President Eisenhower--no comparison. Originally Posted by PhilLanders69
Yes

2nd Regan
Reagan closed all blue collar jobs in pittsburgh. steel you name it.
Reagan closed all blue collar jobs in pittsburgh. steel you name it. Originally Posted by bypass

ahhhh no
3. Dwight Eisenhower - Ended Korean war, Oversaw the Interstate Highway System, concerned about deficit spending Originally Posted by berryberry
He gets credit for being ‘concerned’ about something? Nothing against Ike but concern doesn’t score points in my book.
He gets credit for being ‘concerned’ about something? Nothing against Ike but concern doesn’t score points in my book. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Mine either. They’re all concerned about the debt till they get elected. Then spend money like sugar babies. I know Truman isn’t a part of the OP. But he made the ballsiest decision by any POTUS. He dropped the bomb on Japan. Ike was against it.
Dwight Eisenhower

Ronald Reagan
and yes so far Donald Trump