Barbells/Dumbells?

So I chose the absolute best time to get back into working out. Due to this virus there is no fitness equipment anywhere. And the people who are selling it are asking astronomical prices, not that I blame them. But if anyone on here wants to get rid of barbells or dumbbells for a reasonable price I am open to buying them. And when I mean reasonable not for 500 bucks for 20 lb weights lol.
I've got four dumbbells you can have if you want.
A 6.6 lb, a 3.3 lb both plastic with some sand(?) filling and two 8 lb solid metal ones.
Pm me to arrange a no contact pickup.

If I can find them I've also got a pair of 5 lb ankle weights I'll throw in as well
I have some kettlebells being delivered soon and might end up with some duplicates because I made multiple orders, not knowing which would actually get delivered and when.
I currently have two 25lbs and two 15lbs. I’ve seen those adjustable dumbbell sets at Target and Dicks recently and they didn’t seem overpriced but who knows if still available. I’ll shoot you a PM when I have taken inventory! Probably could at least lend you a couple until you are able to get back to the gym.
If you're going to buy one piece of quality equipment...Rogue Echo Bike
Ugh I miss all of the rogue equipment at my gym
Get a good backpack, fill it full of rocks/bricks/whatever, sling it over your back and and hit the woods. Find some good hills and run up them (boots are recommended) at full sprint speed. Slide back down, repeat until you’ve got nothing left. Best workout you’ll ever get, gyms and weights etc are totally unnecessary and a complete waste of money.
500? nah 399.95 and they're 25#. Its a steal!
Originally Posted by Loganstryfe