whatever happened to Mistress Ashley

Anyone know whatever happened to Mistress Ashley and that brunette she worked with a few times. Are they still around at all???
I'd like to know too. I was talking to her several months ago about setting something up with her, she seemed interested in meeting and we were at the point of trying to settle on a mutually convenient time, and she went silent. I haven't heard anything from her since.

If the brunette you're referring to was the very busty one (I don't recall her name offhand), it seemed like she was only around for a short time, and then disappeared. Towards the end of when Mistress Ashley was running ads on Backpage, the brunette hadn't been mentioned in ads for quite a while.
thx...I think the brunette's name was Chloe. My buddy saw her a few times...great time apparently. As per Ashley...Chloe was really private and had a much older bf...who was "not doing it for her" apparently...which is why she worked every now and then with Ashley.
Yep - Chloe. I remember now.
I am curious about her too. I didn't know about her partners tho. PM if you have any info.

I am curious about her too. I didn't know about her partners tho. PM if you have any info.