Bye Bye Cruzzz!

Teddy the Idiot Birther trounced today by Trumpy the Bankrupting Birther. Trumpy will soon be crowed the Republicunt nominee. A wonderful day in Idiotville.
Nah, Cruz will win Texas and Arkansas. He will stay. Rubio will go bye bye.
Nah, Cruz will win Texas and Arkansas. He will stay. Rubio will go bye bye. Originally Posted by bambino
Haven't you heard? The "establishment" has it all figured out where Rubio wins the nomination without winning a single primary.
Haven't you heard? The "establishment" has it all figured out where Rubio wins the nomination without winning a single primary. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Do they have any money left? They blew $150 mil on JEB!
Do they have any money left? They blew $150 mil on JEB! Originally Posted by bambino
The Republicunt establishment is officially in "running scared" mode.

I suspect that Rubio's (future) campaign will have access to plenty of money. He seems to be their last hope!

Will that equate to enough delegates to enable Rubio to win the nomination? Stay tuned!

They say that Trumpy is within striking distance in Texas. If he steals a Texas victory, Cruzzzzz is burnt toast!
The Republicunt establishment is officially in "running scared" mode.

I suspect that Rubio's (future) campaign will have access to plenty of money. He seems to be their last hope!

Will that equate to enough delegates to enable Rubio to win the nomination? Stay tuned!

They say that Trumpy is within striking distance in Texas. If he steals a Texas victory, Cruzzzzz is burnt toast! Originally Posted by bigtex
Oh, it's fun to watch the Rep establishment lose control of this election. Fuck em. Republicans aren't quite the sheep that Democrats are. In regards to Texas, Rubio has a better chance to get less than 20% of the vote. Hence zero delegates. Win or lose Texas, Trump will get his share of delegates. Stay tuned!
Oh, it's fun to watch the Rep establishment lose control of this election. Fuck em. Republicans aren't quite the sheep that Democrats are. In regards to Texas, Rubio has a better chance to get less than 20% of the vote. Hence zero delegates. Win or lose Texas, Trump will get his share of delegates. Stay tuned! Originally Posted by bambino
Is the Faux guarding the henhouse?
Is the Faux guarding the henhouse? Originally Posted by bigtex
" IS " the "Triple Crown " WINNER out polling in the cemeteries for the dumbascraps "absentee " voters, ala Box 13, for Slick Willy's wife ? !!!
Thanks GAY REY for the:

BUMPITY ... BUMP ... BUMP!!!

UH WON - GAY REY - "LOOSES"

The one in need of higher learning, GAY REY is the real "LOOSER", not the UH.

GAY REY, how many games did the Coogs "LOOSES" this past football season? The answer is 1 and the Coogs ended up the #8 ranked NCAA team in the entire country. (Not bad for a High School!)

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

All things considered ... this thread backfired on him ... plain and simple!

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

Gay Rey ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!:

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!

Eat 'em Up, Coogs!!!!!
And speaking of " artful dodgers " , whose HERO is a Draft Dodger ( Slick Willy Clinton the sexual predator ! ) , ECCIE's "Triple Crown " WINNER has YET to answer the simple question of where Houston High's kitty cats were in the College Football playoff ! Must be too busy touring with HIS 3 crowns and showing them off in all of the Gay bars HE frequents !
I think we can take this as an official bet by Big Tampon. I have him on ignore but it is probably something about Cruz dropping out after Super Tuesday. So the terms of the bet are that Cruz must drop out this week before any other elections (or caucases as the case in Kansas). If Cruz is still in the race on Monday morning the 7th of March, Big Tampon loses his bet. Is that how everyone sees it? Not you Big Tampon, you don't have a say.
I think we can take this as an official bet by Big Tampon. I have him on ignore but it is probably something about Cruz dropping out after Super Tuesday. So the terms of the bet are that Cruz must drop out this week before any other elections (or caucases as the case in Kansas). If Cruz is still in the race on Monday morning the 7th of March, Big Tampon loses his bet. Is that how everyone sees it? Not you Big Tampon, you don't have a say. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe, I think he was just plagiarizing my Bye Bye Bernie thread. Just to give a libtards rebuttal. If he takes that bet he will lose. Maybe he will book it and hold all the bets. Then pay out.
I think we can take this as an official bet by Big Tampon. I have him on ignore but it is probably something about Cruz dropping out after Super Tuesday. So the terms of the bet are that Cruz must drop out this week before any other elections (or caucases as the case in Kansas). If Cruz is still in the race on Monday morning the 7th of March, Big Tampon loses his bet. Is that how everyone sees it? Not you Big Tampon, you don't have a say. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Uhhh, I clearly did not state (or even imply) that Cruzzzzzz will "drop out this week before any other elections (or caucuses as the case in Kansas)."

Perhaps that is what the heir apparent to the Patriarchal Idiot throne wanted me to say but it is certainly not what I said.

What I did say follows: "Teddy the Idiot Birther trounced today by Trumpy the Bankrupting Birther. Trumpy will soon be crowned the Republicunt nominee. A wonderful day in Idiotville."

It should be noted that there was no specific time period referenced in the above statement.

With that said, I believe a bet may be in order. We could bet on whether Cruzzzzz will drop his 2016 POTUS bid prior to JDIdiot locating the missing Malaysian Airlines 777, allegedly hidden from view on a remote island and camouflaged by Wilted Shrubs and netting.

If Cruzzzz drops out prior to JDIdiot locating the aforementioned 777 on the remote island ... then I win the friendly wager. If JDIdiot locates the missing (and camouflaged) 777 on the remote island prior to Cruzzzz dropping his 2016 POTUS bid ... then JDIdiot wins the friendly wager.

Shall we say a 5 year restriction from Political Forum posting will go to JDIdiot, errr the loser?
Uhhh, I clearly did not state (or even imply) that Cruzzzzzz will "drop out this week before any other elections (or caucuses as the case in Kansas)."

Perhaps that is what the heir apparent to the Patriarchal Idiot throne wanted me to say but it is certainly not what I said.

What I did say follows: "Teddy the Idiot Birther trounced today by Trumpy the Bankrupting Birther. Trumpy will soon be crowned the Republicunt nominee. A wonderful day in Idiotville."

It should be noted that there was no specific time period referenced in the above statement.

With that said, I believe a bet may be in order. We could bet on whether Cruzzzzz will drop his 2016 POTUS bid prior to JDIdiot locating the missing Malaysian Airlines 777, allegedly hidden from view on a remote island and camouflaged by Wilted Shrubs and netting.

If Cruzzzz drops out prior to JDIdiot locating the aforementioned 777 on the remote island ... then I win the friendly wager. If JDIdiot locates the missing (and camouflaged) 777 on the remote island prior to Cruzzzz dropping his 2016 POTUS bid ... then JDIdiot wins the friendly wager.

Shall we say a 5 year restriction from Political Forum posting will go to JDIdiot, errr the loser? Originally Posted by bigtex
Doncha wana start another poll over THAT question, Cotex ? :ro flmao:
Doncha wana start another poll over THAT question, Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Thanks GAY REY for the:

BUMPITY ... BUMP ... BUMP!!!

UH WON - GAY REY - "LOOSES"

The one in need of higher learning, GAY REY is the real "LOOSER", not the UH.

GAY REY, how many games did the Coogs "LOOSES" this past football season? The answer is 1 and the Coogs ended up the #8 ranked NCAA team in the entire country. (Not bad for a High School!)

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

All things considered ... this thread backfired on him ... plain and simple!

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

Gay Rey ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!:

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!

Eat 'em Up, Coogs!!!!!