Cruz comes to Kansas

(this didn't take the first time so here it is again)

Future president Ted Cruz is coming to Yardley Hall at JCCC Wednesday evening at 5:30 PM. Trolls are not welcome.
(this didn't take the first time so here it is again)

Future president Ted Cruz is coming to Yardley Hall at JCCC Wednesday evening at 5:30 PM. Trolls are not welcome. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So does that leave EKIM outside ? !!!
So does that leave EKIM outside ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Fetch them fries woomby.
Cruz is lying up a storm right now. What a dick.
Rubio is coming to Wichita. Hide your crayons.
And your earrings!
Cruz is lying up a storm right now. What a dick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But it's ok for the artful dodger of sniper fire to " stretch the truth ", right Mr. DOTY 3 TIMES !!!
The line stretched out the door, across the parking lot, and nearly into the street. Makes me kind of hopeful that Kansas may go to Cruz this Saturday.

By the way, I got sanctioned for my bringing up a certain organization that is supporting Hillary Clinton. I wonder what the peanut gallery thinks of that.
The line stretched out the door, across the parking lot, and nearly into the street. Makes me kind of hopeful that Kansas may go to Cruz this Saturday.

By the way, I got sanctioned for my bringing up a certain organization that is supporting Hillary Clinton. I wonder what the peanut gallery thinks of that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't post forbidden subjects?
Don't post forbidden subjects? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So it's ok to post about whackos who support Trump, but not ok to post about deviants who support Hillary. Very "independent" of you, LittleEva.
By the way, I got sanctioned for my bringing up a certain organization that is supporting Hillary Clinton. I wonder what the peanut gallery thinks of that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When one is on "probation" it is always a good philosophy to not complain.

As for the thread topic .... I did some cursory "bean counting" (no pun intended) regarding Cruz's Senate race and the Presidential primary in Texas. (Caveat: I have not done a comparison of other States, but consider Texas the best for an evaluation on Cruz.) My tentative conclusion from the cursory look:

A high voter turn out does not favor Cruz. That's how he "won" the 2012 Republican Senate runoff. Low turnout.

If he doesn't know that, then someone is lying to him or he's lying to himself.

In addition the Rio Grande Valley (HIGH Hispanic voting) into El Paso went for the Democrat in 2012.

That's in his own State. He ended up this cycle with less than the majority, which means by his own talk that the majority of the Republicans voting for him didn't want him to be the Presidential candidate. He only got about 56% of the total vote in 2012 for the U.S. Senate. He's got problems in Texas.
When one is on "probation" it is always a good philosophy to not complain.

As for the thread topic .... I did some cursory "bean counting" (no pun intended) regarding Cruz's Senate race and the Presidential primary in Texas. (Caveat: I have not done a comparison of other States, but consider Texas the best for an evaluation on Cruz.) My tentative conclusion from the cursory look:

A high voter turn out does not favor Cruz. That's how he "won" the 2012 Republican Senate runoff. Low turnout.

If he doesn't know that, then someone is lying to him or he's lying to himself.

In addition the Rio Grande Valley (HIGH Hispanic voting) into El Paso went for the Democrat in 2012.

That's in his own State. He ended up this cycle with less than the majority, which means by his own talk that the majority of the Republicans voting for him didn't want him to be the Presidential candidate. He only got about 56% of the total vote in 2012 for the U.S. Senate. He's got problems in Texas. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But he does have the support of the two most powerful people in Texas......the Governor and Lt Governor.

I have mixed feelings about Cruz. I admire him for being the one of the few polititians who actually carries out the promises he makes during his campaign, to the chagrin of those who want to keep their power within the status quo. He did run on a platform of shaking up Washington.

But then, he starts with all of that religious crap that makes me think he is not that far removed from those of Islam who believe that Religion, their Religion, should be the centerpiece of a Nations Laws.
So it's ok to post about whackos who support Trump, but not ok to post about deviants who support Hillary. Very "independent" of you, LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are slipping fast old fart, seek help. Or are you a charter member of the org, judy mentioned?
But he does have the support of the two most powerful people in Texas......the Governor and Lt Governor.

I have mixed feelings about Cruz. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I didn't hear a word from Cornyn. Did you?