Endorse Trump at your own risk!!!

Maybe Christie is jockeying to be Chump's 2nd fiddle.
Maybe Christie is jockeying to be Chump's 2nd fiddle. Originally Posted by Prolongus
My bet would be Attorney General.
I suppose Cruzifx and MarioBro will have a bitter pill to swallow when they are faced with supporting Trump for the main event, too. They can effectively destroy the Republican Party or support the Republicans' decision. It's simple.

Almost half the Republicans voting in Texas didn't want Cruzifix to be President.

That's not a "vote of confidence" ..... let's see how little mario does at home.
I suppose Cruzifx and MarioBro will have a bitter pill to swallow when they are faced with supporting Trump for the main event, too. They can effective destroy the Republican Party or support the Republicans' decision. It's simple.

Almost half the Republicans voting in Texas didn't want Cruzifix to be President.

That's not a "vote of confidence" ..... let's see how little mario does at home. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, LLephantMan. "Almost half" is 60% in this case.

Cruz delivered a speech last night that was as rife with falsehoods and cheap rhetoric as ever.

This shit is done.
I suppose Cruzifx and MarioBro will have a bitter pill to swallow when they are faced with supporting Trump for the main event, too. They can effective destroy the Republican Party or support the Republicans' decision. It's simple.

That's not a "vote of confidence" ..... let's see how little mario does at home. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Cruz delivered a speech last night that was as rife with falsehoods and cheap rhetoric as ever.

This shit is done. Christie looked like an overinflated fool. I'm guessing he's trying to get Trump to get him a primo position in the Macy's parade. I wonder how many people they'll need to hold him down.
I wonder if YouRong campaigned for BurnYourMoney? Seems to be his cup of tea?
Chump with Chrissie might think they can bully their way to the Oval Office. They just don't realize...they're nothing more than a couple of egotistical fat bags of shit.

This shit is done. Christie looked like an overinflated fool. I'm guessing he's trying to get Trump to get him a primo position in the Macy's parade. I wonder how many people they'll need to hold him down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When you hit submit it's done every time... Quit double posting you Urinal Lipped Scat Eating Aficionado...

• DSK
  • 03-02-2016, 10:20 PM

This shit is done. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'd happily take Senator Cruz as President.

You just don't like Cubanos you fucking racist.
I wonder where LLephantMan learned that 60% was "almost half."

I guess his math is about as accurate as his recollection of Austin neighborhoods.

Come on LLEphantMan, the glass is almost 60% full. Or almost half.
Christie just got bitch slapped again..........
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...1&noRedirect=1