Trump defense Ds the size of his JUNK -- You listening, JDrunk?

Just when you thought the republican "debate" couldn't get any more juvenile...

Donald Trump defends size of his penis http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/index.html

Maybe JDrunk can get an autographed picture...
Marco "Eddie Haskell" Rubio brought it up, but it was juvenile for Trump to respond. Good Lord! I'm agreeing with AssupLiarLover!
That is why whiffy is such a Trump fan.
pretty sure the largest penis on both side are the black dudes Carson and Obama.

lol!
And people complained about Obama's actions being "beneath the dignity of the office." I hope none of them are supporting Trump.
"...[Abraham Lincoln said,] 'there is Busey--he pretends to be a great heart smasher--does wonderful things with the girls--but I'll venture that he never entered his flesh but once and that is when he fell down & stuck his finger in his--'; right out in open Court." (source)
And Hankering has to go back 150 years to make it appear that the way Trump is acting is even remotely normal.
And Hankering has to go back 150 years to make it appear that the way Trump is acting is even remotely normal. Originally Posted by eatfibo
The highly respected Lincoln was renowned for his bawdiness; yet, you prissy SOBs want to pretend that such happenings never before occurred. Or, maybe, you would prefer to to discuss FDR's relationships with his cousins or Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's antics in the oval office with a subordinate federal employee.
Or, maybe, you would prefer to to discuss.... Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's antics in the oval office with a subordinate federal employee. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Gee, that means we only need to go back a couple of decades (not 150 years) to find comparable bad behavior by a Democrat President, right eatfido?

One of the few reasons I can think of to support Trump is - if he is the nominee (against Hillary) then Slick Willy's long rap sheet of sexually deviant transgressions (and lies about them) will be fair game throughout the campaign! And Trump won't pull any punches about it! I'm not a big fan of political mud-slinging, but in this case I'll make an exception. Does anyone really want to see Slick Willy prowling the halls of the White House again?
The highly respected Lincoln was renowned for his bawdiness; yet, you prissy SOBs want to pretend that such happenings never before occurred. Or, maybe, you would prefer to to discuss FDR's relationships with his cousins or Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's antics in the oval office with a subordinate federal employee. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Does this change the fact that you needed to go back 150 years to find an even remotely comparable example of a presidential candidate bragging about his penis size for no good reason what-so-ever?
Gee, that means we only need to go back a couple of decades (not 150 years) to find comparable bad behavior by a Democrat President....

One of the few reasons I can think of to support Trump is - if he is the nominee (against Hillary) then Slick Willy's long rap sheet of sexually deviant transgressions (and lies about them) will be fair game throughout the campaign! And Trump won't pull any punches about it! Originally Posted by lustylad
You do realize that Trump had a marriage fall apart at least partially due to a widely publicized affair, correct? He also bragged about having many affairs with married women.

Trump attacking Hillary because Bill was unfaithful would be a very risky strategy for him.
Does this change the fact that you needed to go back 150 years to find an even remotely comparable example of a presidential candidate bragging about his penis size for no good reason what-so-ever? Originally Posted by eatfibo
So, you have a problem with sexual innuendo in a conversational exchange but you were okay with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator actually grabbing and shoving Carolyn Moffet's head into his crouch while his penis was dangling out of his fly?
So, you have a problem with sexual innuendo in a conversational exchange Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In a presidential debate, for no reason? Absolutely. If we were shooting the shit? Absolutely not. There is a time and a place. As you demonstrated, we have to go back 150 years to find an example of something remotely similar happening.

but you were okay with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator actually grabbing and shoving Carolyn Moffet's head into his crouch while his penis was dangling out of his fly?
Where did I say anything even remotely like this. Oh yeah, I didn't. As usual, you can't debate what I've said, so you have to put words in my mouth.
Where did I say anything even remotely like this. Oh yeah, I didn't. As usual, you can't debate what I've said, so you have to put words in my mouth. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Ok, so you didn't say anything about Slick Willy the Perjuring Sexual Predator, because that topic makes you uncomfortable. But you obviously relish talking about Trump's inappropriate remark in last night's debate.

That tells us your "outrage" is feigned and selective. Not the first time either.