Switching labels

General question.

Let us say (hypothetically) that Trump was running on the Democratic ticket and Hillary/Bernie weren't running.

Would any of the Trumpeteers still support his behaviour?
Is it only that he is on the Republican ticket that you support him?
I see an NFL type mentality at play. "Fuck you and your team..I'm with so and so".

Political affiliations aside, we people DO have much in common.
I think its a shame we dislike someone based on politics.
this is exactly the status quo, only jacked up...WAY UP!

We are divided, just like they want.

I welcome all opinions.
Thanks.
General question.

Let us say (hypothetically) that Trump was running on the Democratic ticket and Hillary/Bernie weren't running.

I see an NFL type mentality at play. "Fuck you and your team..I'm with so and so".

I welcome all opinions.
Thanks. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
A asshole like Trump would be an asshole regardless of what label he was under.
General question.

I welcome all opinions.

I generally agree...

Asswipe would vote for him if he was a democrat.
Yeah.. but what are your thoughts? Seriously. Im interested to know.
Back when the Donald was polling 18% I said he'd be polling the same percentage if he was running on the Democratic ticket. People here laughed. Now look at the people crossing over in MA and other states to vote for him.

Poodle brain, you have a problem.
Back when the Donald was polling 18% I said he'd be polling the same percentage if he was running on the Democratic ticket. People here laughed. Now look at the people crossing over in MA and other states to vote for him.

Poodle brain, you have a problem. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If they switch back before the general, then you know they crossed to vote for the weakest candidate.
General question.

I welcome all opinions.
You obviously haven't been paying attention. If you had then you never would have posted such drivel thinking it was clever. We have reports of tens of thousands of democrats changing their party affiliation to GOP in many states. You may not support Trump but many people on both sides of the political spectrum are just plain pissed off at the status quo and what he is saying is touching something. So take you moaning and pissing someplace where someone cares....like Bernie.org.
ok, I got it. You ask a legitimate question and then the Idiot Jihad rains insults down on your head.

That's a fun game, isn't it idiots?
If they switch back before the general, then you know they crossed to vote for the weakest candidate. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If we're talking about people who would have voted for Trump running as a Democrat OR Republican, that means by definition they have to be genuine Trump supporters, not cross-over voters trying to manipulate the other party's selection.

Think before you post.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does. A Democrat who crosses over to vote for Trump in the GOP primary purely because he/she thinks Trump would be the weakest candidate in the general would NOT favor Trump if he ran as a Democrat. And vice versa - a Republican who would cross over to vote for Trump in the Dems' primary purely to help the weakest candidate become the nominee would NOT favor Trump if he ran in the GOP primary.

Anyone who says they would vote for Trump regardless of party lacks such an ulterior motive and must be a genuine Trumpster.
You obviously haven't been paying attention. If you had then you never would have posted such drivel thinking it was clever. We have reports of tens of thousands of democrats changing their party affiliation to GOP in many states. You may not support Trump but many people on both sides of the political spectrum are just plain pissed off at the status quo and what he is saying is touching something. So take you moaning and pissing someplace where someone cares....like Bernie.org. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Insults aside. Thanks for your succint analogy.
I think kaisich is the only sane guy on that stage at the moment.
Any other election cycle and he'd be a strong runner.

I get that Trump is tapping into a vein of mal content..
we are ALL bummed about something. I just feel that the BLATANT lying
and incindiary rhetoric is just ...too...much.

We are likely witnessing the end of a 2 party system. Good thing, IMO.
A asshole like Trump would be an asshole regardless of what label he was under. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And an asshole like YOU should know EKIM !