Why Do Providers Like Doggie So Much?

Most of the time when I ask a provider what is her favorite position so she can do what she likes for a while during a session the answer is DOGGIE. Why is that? Someone just told me that when he asked a provider that question she told him it was so she does not have to look at the client. OMG. It just keeps getting better LOL.
it is nicer than asking us to hurry up and leave
Lol that's funny. I would never say that to a client! I say doggie because it truly is my favorite position!
It's easier to orgasm in that position. Also, for example I'm a bigger woman, men will fit better in that position if the size of the individual is awkward.

I can have penetration with someone in doggie that I might not be able to have penetration say ... in cowgirl. So for me, it's mechanics.

And it's my guess that most of us LIKE looking a guy in the eyes while we're enjoying each other.

But bottom line is for most, it's just really easy to orgasm in doggie. And a guy can slam harder, pull hair easier and well ... you know, if you're into that sort of thing. Grin.
Deep penetration! YUMMY!
I love doggie you can deeper and hit those spots you really can't with missionary.
It's easier to orgasm in that position. Also, for example I'm a bigger woman, men will fit better in that position if the size of the individual is awkward.

I can have penetration with someone in doggie that I might not be able to have penetration say ... in cowgirl. So for me, it's mechanics.

And it's my guess that most of us LIKE looking a guy in the eyes while we're enjoying each other.

But bottom line is for most, it's just really easy to orgasm in doggie. And a guy can slam harder, pull hair easier and well ... you know, if you're into that sort of thing. Grin. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
beth put it perfectly
Because it feels good. Plus there are other stimulations...ie pulling the hair and spanking that ass lol
My guess is that the providers are no different than civilians in this regard. I also suspect that there are some civilians who want to avoid direct contact with their SO but still want the release of sex.
you can feel every inch of a mans throbbing cock that way
It is indeed One of the Best positions . . . Deep Penetration with a good grip on the hips. Wow!!!!

Especially, when we know that our partner enjoys the vision of a nice round bottom, a sexy arched back, and long hair to Pleasingly pull on.
you can feel every inch of a mans throbbing cock that way Originally Posted by Chloe_lane
that deserves a second look.
i like it bc i looove when a guy grabs my hips/ass
while going at it.
that or mish....something about the guy having a little control
Most of the time when I ask a provider what is her favorite position so she can do what she likes for a while during a session the answer is DOGGIE. Why is that? Someone just told me that when he asked a provider that question she told him it was so she does not have to look at the client. OMG. It just keeps getting better LOL. Originally Posted by JohnMacnab
Well that could be one possibilty. But many do really like Doggie Style.
It's closer to a woman's G Spot. That's why a woman orgasms so much.