Mile High Club

Just curious, how many are members of the airplane mile high club and did you enjoy it and was it worth the risk?

I have my own airplane and have enjoyed cg many times. Thank God for autopilot. Much better then in a car. More vibrations to increase the intensith. Tried it in a commercial plane on a red eye flight from LA and it was pleasent but stunck.
I guess without an airplane Raton, N.M., Denver, CO., Colorado Springs, Co., Rock Springs, WY., Cheyenne, WY., Jackson Hole, WY., don’t count?
  • 06-04-2011, 11:52 AM
I have my own airplane and have enjoyed cg many times. Thank God for autopilot. Much better then in a car. More vibrations to increase the intensith. Tried it in a commercial plane on a red eye flight from LA and it was pleasent but stunck. Originally Posted by bagcity

Probably tough for me with a CFI sitting in the right seat (unless she was female)...maybe after I get my ticket. LOL
That is something I always wanted to do, but never had the lady or opportunity to do it.
I have never been on an airplane and woudl love the chance! Any takers PM me! LOL
I think providers now have a new type of session to list on their showcase.
I think providers now have a new type of session to list on their showcase. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
lol Justin..we can now add MHC to the list of abbreviations
MHC... I love it! LOL
Just curious, how many are members of the airplane mile high club and did you enjoy it and was it worth the risk?
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Is this an ad? If it is I don't see the sign up sheet?
Is this an ad? If it is I don't see the sign up sheet? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Its a question silly , If I had a plane that would make for a damn good ad, come fly with me

SNL, be SURE to call me when you get that plane !!!
Now were talking!

Its a question silly , If I had a plane that would make for a damn good

My two exes are a military pilot and a commercial pilot. You would think I would be a member, but I'm not.
Oh yeah! But its not as great as it sounds. Those little bathroom lavs are hard to work in, plus you have to be quick and thats not my style!