Repeat Clients-What do you do to keep them coming back?

Ladies.. What keeps your clients coming back to you with all of the major competition that we have in the hobby. What makes you ATF Material. I'm always interested to hear a providers point of view on the reasons she feels successful in this competitive business.

Guys..Does discounts influence you to repeat with a provider? Is it just her looks & perfomance that keeps you coming back. Would like to hear from the fellow Hobbyist.
I hear some of them are saving years off thier age (Lying) Might as well get a third thread going about lying
Great attitude, excellent service, and dripping wet for every hole!!! What more can you ask for!!
Rate hasn't been a factor for me as far as keeping me coming back. Usually it's performance based and the fact that I am given the impression that they will see me any time....
I think its about how they make you feel before, during and after the appointment. For those that I've repeated with it has been such a great expericance that I want an even better one next time.
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2011, 08:02 PM
I hear some of them are saving years off thier age (Lying) Might as well get a third thread going about lying Originally Posted by Still Looking
This wasn't a thread about age until you made it such.

You really seem stuck on that one note>
...... if the lady has as much fun as i do, i'll be back.
Why do you like hanging with any woman? You like her.

That is the way it is with my ATF. She is no better looking, or probably no better BCD than any of the other fine Ladies in this community.

I just like Her.
Comfort level and chemistry.
Comfort level, chemistry, and full menu with greek!!
1000% chemistry! I can pull out all the stops but if he isn't into me specifically (as opposed to any wet and willing orifice) why do it again?
This wasn't a thread about age until you made it such.

You really seem stuck on that one note> Originally Posted by Old-T
Thank you sir!
Comfort level, chemistry and performance. There have been alot that were great performance wise, but only a few that just seem to click and always seem to be in synch with what I want.
Rates and discounts doesnt influence my decision to see a provider over and over again.. its how much fun you have with them.
If you enjoy yourself you will keep seeing them and normally the more i see a provider the more i tend to spoil them and if anything i overpay them rather than ask them for discounts.
of course you still have to see new providers from time to time but its nice to build up a relationship to where you both know what each like and you dont have those awkward moments like you do with a new provider.
I think its about clicking, I would like to think its because I give them VIP treatment & treat them like Kings ( & my skills ) but I think its an overall chemistry and comfort level you reach with each other.

I still see the very first one I met to this day , the majority of mine are repeats