Love Thread

So much negativity! How about a thread just for what you love about this nasty little bidness!

I love the range of fantasies that are inspired as I drive to a new client. I love secret fantasies that I get to explore when the trust level rises. I love the comfort of the client that you see all the time. I love the awesome, thoughtful ways that men show their affection (my favorite perfume I found thanks to someone that included a Cosmo in a gift bag!)
SillyGirl, you are not so silly. thankyou !!!
i love the wonderful ladies i get to meet !!!
I love being able to spend BCD time with women that would normally be out of my league. Also being able to explore fantasies that I was never able to in civie relationships.
I love being able to spend BCD time with women that would normally be out of my league..... Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
This!!!
Seeing beautiful ladies out of my league and trying new sexual fantasies!!
Ya know, the funniest thing I ever read on here was a thread about unfulfilled fantasies. If you have willing, lusty women available why would you have unfulfilled desires?
I like it when you unexpectedly meet a lady who you click with on several levels and the sex is fricking unbelievable!
Ya know, the funniest thing I ever read on here was a thread about unfulfilled fantasies. If you have willing, lusty women available why would you have unfulfilled desires? Originally Posted by SillyGirl

my hobby wife and ATF's have fulfilled all mine ..... now we're working on new ones !!!
Ya know, the funniest thing I ever read on here was a thread about unfulfilled fantasies. If you have willing, lusty women available why would you have unfulfilled desires? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Not to hi-jack the thread, but some fantasies take a level of trust, such as tying them down, or having them tie you down , that you might not have with someone who you have only seen a couple of times. Some people might not have enough courage to go through with a fantasy such as doing it outdoors.

I have been able to explore most of mine, but I'm sure I will think of more as time passes.
Seeing beautiful ladies out of my league and trying new sexual fantasies!! Originally Posted by shorty

+1
SillyGirl, you are not so silly. thankyou !!!
i love the wonderful ladies i get to meet !!! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
and we so love you
I love that I have made some of the greatest friends ever here !!!
.....& I LOVE MEN
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Not to hi-jack the thread, but some fantasies take a level of trust.... Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I don't think it is hijacking at all. In fact one of the things I have loved most about my experiences is finding a beautiful lady who can come to me room, turn a bad week into a great evening, and do it on many levels. One with whom I can drop all my masks, be myself, and trust her with that knowledge and vulnerability. I have been fortunate enough to find a few such ladies in my searching, and they have made all the searching worth the effort.
I love being able to experiment with a variety of sexual positions as well as role-playing. I see it as being able to star in my own XXX rated movie as actor, director and producer.
I like cracking through the fascade. I'm decent looking, interesting, and very open and it seems to be refreshing to some of the ladies I really click with. After a while, they seem to let down their guard and trust me enough to "let me in", and I'm not talking about physically.

I never abuse it. But getting behind the mask and into someone's head (in a good way) is exciting to me. I suppose there's a danger of deeper feelings developing, but it hasn't happened to me yet and I try to be careful about that.