Best AMP right now?

Best looking, best service, ect.. Who's the go-to woman.
Do some digging around the forum and you'll figure it out.
Too much hidden information to make a good judgment call on the reviews.
It seems like a lot of Posters get an incentive for Blue Spa reviews.

I’ve had my best experiences at Blue back in the pre-eccie days and I’ve had OK ones in the last few years.

Some of the best and most attractive reviews have been good at best; based on the chronic reviewers/hype posters.

I do read a lot and fantasize about visiting Dallas AMPs more often, and appreciate everyones’ opinions and reviews.

If 7 is really back in town, I cannot resist fucking her tight ass—I hope she’s happy to see me again! Last time she asked if I was trying to kill her, after finishing in her asshole.
Too much hidden information to make a good judgment call on the reviews. Originally Posted by StreetRacer1981
Only you know what is best for you, and wouldnt call it hidden but the info i use is washed out by the spas that need internet posts for their every day business to survive financially. I am trying to find the info that is less obvious,less frequent, and ignore the My Pillow ads.

My tip is to find established names, who are less reviewed. If i would give a name it would sound like i am promoting so i just give you the advice above. Good luck !
Lot of good choices.
The best is the one that fits your criteria and fulfill your fantasies and needs, it varies depending on everyone’s own opinions
My process is to read the reviews, read the reviewer, and once in a while, go get lineups. I prefer not to do the latter, because it pisses off the staff if you pass.

Basically, I'm looking for 40-ish, Korean, full menu (not really into Greek), still yummy. So...right now I'm liking Top Star, but I'm also fond of Mia at Blue (even though she's not 40 something or Korean, I'll have to give her a pass, and I imagine on a future trip I'll be wanting t practice my Thai.

I think TS, NYNY, #1, Bali, Pearls are all great, it's just a matter of taste and who's working. I'm not that great on Blue, but there's no doubt the girls really deliver in the room, assuming you're not being an asshole.
Skinny, young, nice tits, willing to do everything, tuma, ect...
Nice action at Oceanside
Any places specialize in TUMA and bare?
Bump
It's all subjective!! What's considered best by one may not be by another.
Skinny, young, nice tits, willing to do everything, tuma, ect... Originally Posted by StreetRacer1981
Except for the young (though I think she looks good ) TUMA and anything else you want can be had from Shasha
Best one is the one with no Vice Squad outside.