Will Texas lead the nation???

With stupid people committing felonies at the Capitol and filming themselfs and getting arrested. They think if you deleted it didn't happen. No wonder they are on team trumpy
  • oeb11
  • 01-15-2021, 05:31 PM
Texas does Great without individuals demeaning them as 'Stupid ' and Team trumpy"
Thank you!
Dang ob1 (not) sorry if I offended you. I just basically ignore your (bunches) cut and paste threads. Just lol and move on. Not usually worth the effort of a reply in my book
  • oeb11
  • 01-15-2021, 05:53 PM
Thank you for your concern, ts.

it is much appreciated!
Dang ob1 (not) sorry if I offended you. I just basically ignore your (bunches) cut and paste threads. Just lol and move on. Not usually worth the effort of a reply in my book Originally Posted by Tsmokies

same here
If the map of North America was a person. Florida would be a dick, Texas would be the balls Mexico would be the legs, the New England area would be the head, and California would be the ass. The great lakes is one mean frond. Or slap. Alaska would be a big mess of hair, Hawaii would be one hot turd. Is this map or is north america a sleeping dude.
Dang...every time I watch the news it's about more stupid Texans getting arrested. So many pardons needed for corrupt Texans and so little time.

Texas may rate near the bottom in education but it rates #1 in stupid:mf_seehearspe ak:
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 06:17 PM
And yet ts - your info shows a residence in Texas.

Please run for office - you can attempt to raise the level of Texas intellect -
Which you obviously view as 'stupid' , and yourself as the superior liberal DPST/CCP who looks down upon others not enlightened as u are.

Please share your plan to 'enlighten' Texas

Thank you!
I'm still good in my hood ob0. No pardon necessary since I'm not (and never wannabe) a corrupt Texas politician

Or a protester rioter begging a pardon for being stupid and believing a liar in chief

You're welcome
Dang ob1 (not) sorry if I offended you. I just basically ignore your (bunches) cut and paste threads.

Except you didn't

Just lol and move on. Not usually worth the effort of a reply in my book Originally Posted by Tsmokies

And yet you did.
Well go and tattle like a good little boy head. I'm pretty sure ob0 didn't start this thread though
If the map of North America was a person. Florida would be a dick, Texas would be the balls Mexico would be the legs, the New England area would be the head, and California would be the ass. The great lakes is one mean frond. Or slap. Alaska would be a big mess of hair, Hawaii would be one hot turd. Is this map or is north america a sleeping dude.