Biden pushes unity two days before taking over crisis-laden White House

• oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 10:08 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...FIO?li=BBnb7Kz
Biden for 'unity' - only under harris jackbooted marxist regime that comes tomorrow. There will be no forgiveness or respect for the hated minority of conservatives - who will be marginalized, purged, and forced into re-education camps of AOC/Berni/harris.
payback of hatred is coming - and will be swift and sure to stabilize teh marxist revolution underway.
Are you against unity, oeb11?

Do you want the White House to be unladened with crisis?

What about this story calls for a tirade?

Unless you’re still pissed about that silly old white privilege thing.
Biden for 'unity' - only under harris jackbooted marxist regime that comes tomorrow. There will be no forgiveness or respect for the hated minority of conservatives - who will be marginalized, purged, and forced into re-education camps of AOC/Berni/harris. payback of hatred is coming - and will be swift and sure to stabilize teh marxist revolution underway. Originally Posted by oeb11

OEB11. Your rhetoric sounds deranged. There is no way there will be re-education camps. The constitution doesn't allow it. It also doesn't allow a minority of americans to overthrow a free and fair election. That's why Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are soon to take the oath of office for President and Vice President.
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 02:59 PM
Thank you - valued poster.

your DPST/CCP heroine AOC proposed the concentration camps way back when - and she and biden and Harris will institute them, and use them to institute marxism on America. And eliminate any and all political dissent.

and the sheeples will blindly follow along , as sheeples do!
your kalifornia is a perfect example.

When they came for me- there was no One to speak for me!
Thank you - valued poster.

your DPST/CCP heroine AOC proposed the concentration camps way back when - and she and biden and Harris will institute them, and use them to institute marxism on America. And eliminate any and all political dissent.

and the sheeples will blindly follow along , as sheeples do!
your kalifornia is a perfect example.

When they came for me- there was no One to speak for me! Originally Posted by oeb11

Such a victim. I guess maybe you'd better straighten up, bud!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 04:26 PM
AE - Thank you!
The DPST/CCP party and its Rulers are already walling itself/themselves off from teh people of America!
they welcome millions across teh border to be paid for their votes by the DPST/CCP - yet the nomenklatura lives in their walled compounds and their only interaction with the migrants is as gardeners, cooks,maids, welfare recipients. and as people whom are beneath their notice - except every four years for votes./
OEB11. Your rhetoric sounds deranged. There is no way there will be re-education camps. The constitution doesn't allow it. It also doesn't allow a minority of americans to overthrow a free and fair election. That's why Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are soon to take the oath of office for President and Vice President. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

The Progressives call them "schools" and apparently you haven't been paying attention at what is going on within our education system because the news you watch and hear, isn't reporting it because they support it.

Up until a few years ago, it was mostly in our Universities where this "re-education" was taking place. Now it's in elementary school as I showed in my thread "Wokeness gone crazy".

Asking 8 year old White children to write a paper on how their White privilege was, is, tantamount to a crime against humanity. And just in case that wasn't going far enough to re-educate the little ones, they are asking an 8 year old if he or she, ops, can say that any more, if "they" have decided on their own sexuality yet because you don't really have to you know. FUCKING 8 year olds being told that cisgender, sexuality assigned at birth, is pseudo science.

The next thing you know, we'll be sending the children to school in a dress code that removes the difference between the sexes and also points out who the radicals are for special attention.

Go ahead, be naive and say "it can't happen here". It's already started.
Last thing heard from biden "was fry Trump fry Trump fry any thing look like a trump supporter. Go antifa we love you"