TheWrap 'The View': Rep Cori Bush on Being Booed for Denouncing White Supremacy: 'Your Colors Showed' (Video)

• oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 04:48 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/th...NCJ?li=BBnbfcL

During one of her first speeches as a member of Congress last week, U.S. Representative Cori Bush called out "white supremacist in chief" Donald Trump and called for his second impeachment, earning her a chorus of "boos" from Republicans on the House floor.
But on Monday's special Martin Luther King Jr. Day episode of "The View," Bush explained to co-host Sunny Hostin that she wasn't surprised by the negative reaction. Instead, she viewed it as her fellow representatives showing their true colors. (You can watch the speech that got her booed here).
"I could believe it," Bush said. "If you want to deflect, if you want to take the attention off of you, you know, 'I wanna play the blame game.' It's sad, though, that we're talking about actual leaders… These people are supposed to represent approximately 750,000 people who look like me, who look like you, who are Black and brown, our Native American community members, and this is what you think?"

But when it came to calling out white supremacy, she said, "First of all, it had to be done."

"We can no longer — and not saying that we always have — but from the floor, the House floor, we cannot sit back and allow a president to come against our democracy. And not only that, he has emboldened so many other leaders and elected officials and community members to do the same. So what do you do? You take it from here," she continued, motioning to her neck. "And that's what I did. We'll call you exactly what you are. You're a white supremacist president — white supremacist in chief — and only for a few more days."

For Bush, the booing was worth it to get her message across.

"When they booed me, I was like, 'OK, we're good,' because you know what? You heard me. You weren't on your phones, you weren't talking, having conversations," she said. "Oh, you heard every word I said. And your colors showed. You showed us how you really feel about it — you want to hold white supremacy."
Watch "The View" clip below.

Yes - the principle method of demonizing republican conservatives is to label all of them /us as 'white supremacists" - in effect - the 'r' word.

AOC already plans teh answer - re-education camps and purges for all she labels as 'White supremacists"..

to dispose of All almost 100 million republicans .
At the behest of teh vacuous marxist idiot with the IQ of a bag of hammers.

And teh rest of her DPST/CCP party which is only too happy to help her dispose of any opposition.
Count on cori bush to be out front in teh effort
And No - DPST/CCP ers - she is NOT part of teh republican Bush family.

Goes to show the FACT that puppet, senile biden and his call for "unity" - is about DPST?CCP unity only - and all else will be purged and eliminated!
Haters gonna hate.

Whiners gonna whine.

White supremacy must be denounced by all, even Republicans who represent them.
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2021, 08:54 AM
yr - you are on ignore
however - consider the old adage - "and when they came for me , There was No One left to speak for me!"
yr - you are on ignore
however - consider the old adage - "and when they came for me , There was No One left to speak for me!" Originally Posted by oeb11
fact- yssup most ignored person on Eccie
cori bush is a piece of work. she just showed her racism on display.
cori bush is a piece of work. she just showed her racism on display. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are correct. But, when I said this to a friend, I was told that Blacks can’t be racist🤷♀️