Was he just asking for a 4.1 trillion Bail out bill.

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-...e-to-ny-2021-1

This guy just being problem maker as much as possible. I would sell any thing to him. I would deal with them and in the east coast fell in ocean 🌊 american would be great.
The Cuomocaust is real. Heil Cuomo.
And the amusing thing is that all production for the next several months, perhaps more than a year, is already committed.
Pfizer is simply covering their azz by saying that HHS has to approve, which means that it would come out of the federal already purchased quota.
So.....
What other US state would get shorted??
Is the stuff going to end up going to highest bidder? If so, no govt could afford it as private businesses could outbid.
This is exactly the issue the WHO staff have identified.
And the amusing thing is that all production for the next several months, perhaps more than a year, is already committed.
Pfizer is simply covering their azz by saying that HHS has to approve, which means that it would come out of the federal already purchased quota.
So.....
What other US state would get shorted??
Is the stuff going to end up going to highest bidder? If so, no govt could afford it as private businesses could outbid.
This is exactly the issue the WHO staff have identified. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
And a hard dick I'd side effects so people going to abuse it