My Pillow founder denies Holocaust

• WTF
  • 01-19-2021, 08:26 AM
He’s got one day to change the world.
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2021, 08:34 AM
wtf - you quote a liberal rag that Lies and to which the Truth is unknown.

Mike Lindell is a staunch trump supporter because of what Trump did for America - before the DPST/CCP party brought trump down with the Wuhan virus conspiracy with Comrade Xi.

he is paying the price - being marginalized, censored, and will have his 'capitlaistic' business destroyed by hateful DPST/CCP - starting tomorrow
Punishment for his political views.

It's a New Day - tomorrow DPST/CCP minions
How can anyone deny the atrocities of the holocaust?
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2021, 08:52 AM
i do not believe Lindell did -

Unless i see it proven - and Newsweek is just anotehr lying XiNn DPST rag.

They specialize in character assassination by 'trumped up" Lies.

I have known holocaust concentration camp survivors pesonally - with the tattoos. .

It is not to be denied.

But the hatred of the DPST BDS movement - an integral part of teh biden puppet regime - ensures that Anti-Semitic racism and discrimination against Jewish people will be a large part of teh new Regime edicts and divisive rulings.

Jewish people have good reason to fear the New biden puppet regime.
Nowhere in the linked article is there any reference to the Holocaust or Lindell's view on the subject. Not a single word.
Typical. Liars gonna lie.
Nowhere in the linked article is there any reference to the Holocaust or Lindell's view on the subject. Not a single word.
Typical. Liars gonna lie. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Thanks DB for taking the time to read the article.

WTF has reading comprehension issues, and they are well known. I doubted the veracity of his link because there was no quoted material supporting his claim. Remember, it took him five years to figure out how to post a working link. In another 5 years he may figure out how to post quoted material.
I pillow to fat.
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2021, 12:51 PM
How can anyone deny the atrocities of the holocaust? Originally Posted by winn dixie
He have you found any more Jewry articles denouncing King, Trump, Clinton, Biden and Bush?
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2021, 12:55 PM
How can anyone deny the atrocities of the holocaust? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Same way you deny the accuracy of an election!

No fucking different. Who believe a hucksters , a Snake oil salesman practiced in the art of deception for his own personal gain.
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2021, 01:02 PM
Typical. Liars gonna lie. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
You sir may want to read my prior post to wd.

The deceptive headline was done to make a point.

Trump continually lies about the election results. His supporters take little to no time to check the verbosity of the claims.

See oeb did not even check out my claim by read the article.

Do you see how easy it is to lie to followers who want those lies to actually be true.

That is all Trump has done. Can I not follow your Fuhrer's lead?
Sounds like more trolling by WTF who was caught lying.
The pillow man has nearly as much creadilibty as the lier in chief. Thats really really low
i do not believe Lindell did -

Unless i see it proven - and Newsweek is just anotehr lying XiNn DPST rag.

They specialize in character assassination by 'trumped up" Lies.

I have known holocaust concentration camp survivors pesonally - with the tattoos. .

It is not to be denied.

But the hatred of the DPST BDS movement - an integral part of teh biden puppet regime - ensures that Anti-Semitic racism and discrimination against Jewish people will be a large part of teh new Regime edicts and divisive rulings.

Jewish people have good reason to fear the New biden puppet regime. Originally Posted by oeb11
Glad you're looking out for us poor Jewish people, oeb! Especially the ones with the tattoos!

Again, your anti-semitism and hatred of all things non-white-supremacy spills out.

We'll be monitoring your racism and race baiting, just like we always have.

• oeb11
  • 01-19-2021, 03:10 PM
wtf -re - Your three posts above defending no reference for the Fake news post about Mike Lindell. .

Please Get One to teach u how to post real - not fake - verification references.

O/W - you have no more credibility for your posts than does the Lying LSM
Thank you.e