Senile Biden's Open Border exposed

RFK Jr estimates 7 million scumbag illegal aliens have entered the U.S. since Senile Biden took office. He’s right: this is bad for our country and it is completely unsustainable.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr

At 2 am this morning, I visited the border outside of Yuma, Arizona where thousands of migrants are crossing the border each week. You have to see it with your own eyes.

STOP the invasion of these scumbag illegals !!!!!!!!

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1666193699187875851
Robert F. Kennedy Jr: 200,000 residents in Yuma. 310,000 migrants last year. Migrant Moms occupied 32 of 36 beds in Yuma hospital maternity ward so that local moms had to delay induced pregnancies for two weeks.

Only one Democrat is spending time exposing the invasion and crisis at the border. I guess that’s why the mainstream media calls him an extreme conspiracy theorist.
Mebbe he should take AOC with him on his next trip!!!!!!
Mebbe he should take AOC with him on his next trip!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Indeed

Meanwhile the leftist commies in California wasting taxpayer money on these scumbag illegals

California’s State Senate passed a bill last week to give unemployed illegal migrants $300 weekly unemployment checks for up to 20 weeks, despite the fact that the state faces a $32 billion budget deficit.

And not to de out done, the leftist assholes in Minnesota wast8ng hard working American's tax dollars on these scumbag illegals

"Infuriating": College Tuition Made Free For Illegal Immigrants In Minnesota

“INFURIATING: While middle-class students who were born in the U.S. or came here legally have to pay their own tuition, illegal aliens in Minnesota get free tuition,”