Who knew I was so powerful?

So there is a silly rumour that I am "CHASING OFF" new girls. Who are these "NEW GIRLS" that I have chased off? NONE This is rediculous. I planned a meet and greet. I invited UTR girls, I PMed girls from the board that weren't posters. I wanted to have more ladies attend than ever. If the weather was ok, we would have had more providers than any other m&G.

How many providers start an agency because there is a demand for 20 somethings? How many "agents" teach these girls how to become indy when they decide to close up shop? If anything, I handed you 3 indy GFE girls who are on their game. How manyn providers have BROUGHT indies to the scene. I did Apparently there are some guys that have a hard time dealing with reality. Reality is, I make money, I am 38 and overweight. Why do you give a shit? If I weren't making money, I would have given this up soon after I began. Thank god for tits and great BJ's. Apparently these talents/features are my saving grace.

I like to post on eccie.. It's my hooker facebook. Everyone has different tastes. There is money for everyone, I do not and will not ever try to "compete" with a tight 20 year old. The guys that see me are not the same as the guys that want to see her. No one is wrong or right. Just different. I can assure you, I would not discourage a new hottie. My low tolerance is for ignorance.

Sorry if my candor has been offensive, but I will not have some cheap asshole making up lies about me. If you don't like me, it is because you can't afford me or don't understand me. That's ok with me...Cheapdog

This is the same douchebag that will post a "NO" review on a girl that did a $100 session. I am certainly no prize but I know how to treat a man and I TCB. Why do you care about me and why are you starting shit about me?
The fact is, Seadog, you don't want GFE and you resent the fact that girls like me can make more money than u can afford. You don't care about GFE, so you get lower priced girls. It's all good babe. Have fun with that.
You rock baby!
Are you talking about Seadog that was a member on here?
raindog..
Heidi, yes your BJ's are magical
Thanks, hot boy!
Heidi, yes your BJ's are magical Originally Posted by ILIKE2BERIMMED
Heidi, yes your BJ's are magical Originally Posted by ILIKE2BERIMMED
+1
From one voluptuous woman to another, RIGHT ON SISTER!
Oh I call bullshit on said accusations. You could have dropped me like 80s fashion when Discreet didn't pan out. But you didn't, you guided me and helped me through any questions or issues I had since day one! As far as being "jealous" of younger girls....*laughs til I cry*

Heidi is a provider marketing genius. She knows what she's worth and works her strengths instead of selling transparent fantasies. I'm sure many of you guys will agree, a provider than has traits of mature, sensual companionship far supersedes youth or hotness without finesse. It doesn't matter how gorgeous a girl is if spending time with her is like bonding with a tree.

WITHOUT HEIDILYNN I AND FIESTY NATALIE WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 PIECE HOOKERS ON BACKPAGE WITH THE OTHER TRASH, feeling our way through this, becoming jaded and being manipulated like so many other unfortunate girls.

*steps off soap box*

As for my lack of attendance at the m & g, weather was SHITTY. Not only did my family's house flood, but I refused to cross the Athafalaya and the Bonne Carre in a torrential down pour. I truly regret meeting many of you...and look forward to the opportunity to do so again!
I'm new and you were more than welcoming to me....I provided the info you needed and you sent me the invite. Have been sweet and generous so this newbie has felt welcomed by Heidi! Lol

I had planned to come to the mng but an out of town client and $ took precedence.... I can promise u I am going to make the next one:-)
IMHO it is never a good idea to make public information you learned from the Men's locker room. I am familiar with pillow talk and not accusing anyone of anything, just stating my opinion. Sometimes, for me it is best to vent my frustrations on facebook and not on ECCIE. just me.

I too adore posting on this site, it is my social posting network as well. I am not offended in anyway by your candor, I hear your irritation.

I am an honest, hard working, and a charismatic man, but not everyone on this planet likes me? Go figure... I do not sweat it, hell have you read the recent threads about me, lol. All I chose to do is let those that dislike me rant and rave, not my concern. I like me the way I am and I will not change for Annie, for Santa, and no I will not change even for Nikki. If you do not like me for who I am, to me, that's on you. And I wish you a happy day. Usually when I do not like someone else it is because I see something in them that reminds me of something I dislike about myself. With that knowledge, I understand that people that try to harm others are only acting out from their own inner hatred for aspects of themselves.

Am I being too deep this morning, lol.
Heidi, where did Raindog make these accusations? I've yet to read anything out in public that Raindog suggested that you were running younger ladies out of the business.

Edit - Could you please source your accusation that Raindog said that?
I love you Heidi and next time I am in your area we will have to hit the town...
Heidi, where did Raindog make these accusations? I've yet to read anything out in public that Raindog suggested that you were running younger ladies out of the business.

Edit - Could you please source your accusation that Raindog said that? Originally Posted by Stick1969
She'll probably take the fifth on that one...