what I saw on BP?

SO I was up early posting ads. and after your ad is posted a list of other peoples ads pop up that are somewhere have no Idea what section but just like a list of personals came up.
I SAW THIS THOUGHT SOME OF YOU GUYS MIGHT LIKE THIS..IF IT IS NOT A HOAX

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Women...ang-36/7806635

That is not my cup a tea but know a few ladies that its their dream.BUT I SURE WOULD WATCH IT:mf_ bluesbrother:
that is interesting, she is brave, lol, no doubt she will find many volenteers
Google "Lady Marmalade Party" ... in London. They do all kinds of incarnations of this kind of thing in Europe - seriously, you would be amazed! Europeans be kinky brah ...
NO Black guys Under 35 with Monster cocks... 3 strikes I'm Out LoL
White guy, over 35, average...I'm in perhaps.
damn I would have to go buy a new "girl cock"....mine are all over 7 inches! lol
This is actually a fantasy of mine, but Im just too chicken to try it.....
I want to watch!!!! :-)
I AM NOT AFRAID. MONSTER COCK? WHERE? 10 GUYS? EASY LOL

/
I say we re-equip Dallas, invite Lolita, and Diva, and get Kitti a front row seat! lol
Well I'm over 35, white, uh handle is Holmes. Guess not. I like the way you think SknyDiva.
This is actually a fantasy of mine, but Im just too chicken to try it..... Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Let me know when you're ready so we can check that one off your bucket list... ijs
that is interesting, she is brave, lol, no doubt she will find many volenteers Originally Posted by April Cox
Oh yeah, Ummm...Who's April Cox???
one sexy legit lady !
I AM NOT AFRAID. MONSTER COCK? WHERE? 10 GUYS? EASY LOL

/ Originally Posted by SknyDiva
wooohoooo my kinda chick!