NCNS: Natasha/Molly

There was a thread on Natasha in the ISO section this past week (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=695999). She listes herself as a Russian Barbie. She had been posting in BR and later in New Orleans. Her phone # in the ads is 561-935-8626. Here are a few of the links to her BP ads.

http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Femal...ami-21/7871720
http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...ime-19/7885602

She looked very pretty, and after some reseach, it was realized that Natasha was also Molly, a girl that works for an agency in FL (http://www.aplusbunnies.net/molly.html). Pics on the agency site are the same as in the BP ads. If you use the agencies phone number (different from that used in the ads), TER pulls up 2 good reviews. Someone else found another review on anther site. The TER profile (for Molly) was consistent for pics, agency phone, and description.

I contacted her, and asked about her availability. She was available later in the day. I then asked where she was located. She mentioned a nice hotel near the FQ, so this was also encouraging. All seemed to indicate she was legit. I doubt LE would use a nice hotel in heart of FQ. Doubt management would be thrilled about a sting opperation with police and victims in handcuffs disturbing model and law abiding coustomers. That is not what people pay for at such high end hotels.

I figured, Natasha/Molly was traveling outside the agency (or recently left the agency), so she was using a different phone number. The area code was consistent. Everything seemed to indicate things were OK.

I contacted her by text 25 minutes ahead of time saying I was on my way. As I arrived on time, I texted again to get the room. She replied a minute later saying she needed a few seconds. That few seconds lasted more than 30 minutes, at which point I left. I don't lnow why she lead me on to schedule and then put me off, NCNS. Perhaps she double booked and was hoping I would wait the 30-60 and accept sloppy seconds (I would not, and did not). Perhaps she felt something was wrong. I can accept that, but she could still have texted back to save me the time I waited senselessly.

NCNS for BP Natasha (BP Molly).

That is all.
FYI Just talked to her - she is legit and has reviews - check out Molly on www.independentgirls.com

Florida based board.

LFG
Sorry about your experience Riley - but she seems on the level. You never know though.

LFG
So I was NCNS by indy Molly not agency Molly. Glad she has other reviews but I fail to see the difference. NCNS is still NCNS and was a waste of my time. Thanks anyway LFG.
NCNS are just that, a damn waste of time and energy. Sorry you got flaked on.
MAYBE you request toooo fuckng much..you even bitched so much to me that I LET YOU see RILEY..(dude she wasnt even on the line..freebie was for new girls) YOU just wont have it any way but your way...well fuck that..THATS WHY YOUR BARRED FROM OUR SERVICE..DUH. annie (of course drunk ***Staff Edit - Forbidden Topic*** OR SPELLING BAD BAHAHA) xxoo annie P.S DUDE GET A LIFE..AND I wouldnt TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN..OR NOW..

Wow... I didn't see a reference by the OP to CC, but maybe that's just me.
only reference I saw was to Molly...never saw any mention of CC...wow...this is why I steer clear of the agencies...
ROTFLMAO. Annie is mad at me because as a hobbyist reviewer I posted negative opinions on her and her agency in two reviews for Dylan. IMHO I think it important to mention good and bad opinions in reviews. While my few times with Amanda were fine, my raffle freebie with Riley (no relations) was just OK. Since she is mad at me, she tries to make it sound like she has banned me from ccnola, but rather the opposite is true.

The reason I dont even want to see these providers is because of Annie herself. She calls me in the middle of the night on my hobby phone, she sends me PMs that go off on rants I have no clue about. She is crass and rude too (see above for example) I asked a mod their opinion about this a while back but let it drop until just recently when a late night call arrived on a day I forgot to leave my hobby phone at work. My SO could have heard the phone and been suspicious. I wrote her an angry PM another time when her PM sent was rude pointless and incoherent. Since then it has escalated where she rants that mods are concerned and providers are alarmed. Doubtful. Really doubtful. Laughable really.

I do just fine. Annie calls me a stalker and is again rude and obnoxious to me, just this time in an open forum. Sound more like she is the stalker, not me. I wouldnt start something like this in the open forum, but this is her second time attacking me in two years. I doubt it will stop me from writing opinions on a board based upon opinions. I think if you look back at all this, you will all see it as her pthetic attempt to get back at me for negative press. I am not sure why that makes me a stalker.

As I said, ROTFLMAO.
only reference I saw was to Molly...never saw any mention of CC...wow...this is why I steer clear of the agencies... Originally Posted by TiCobra
Or from posting late at night after having a few drinks or something else.

Yet carry on, its been awhile since we had a good debate.
Riley, did you explain to her that you're just a " pussy hound™ " and not a stalker ? Life's short, have fun and don't forget to rock out with your cock out !
+1, I'm right there with ya.

only reference I saw was to Molly...never saw any mention of CC...wow...this is why I steer clear of the agencies... Originally Posted by TiCobra
Annie, there was no reason to hijack this thread. Keep it on topic or another vacation will be in order.
The boys club thinks..super mod.. (and when was I on vacation? ??) Yall are delusional. ..I was stating that HE ASKS TO MUCH.. (HE HIMSELF SAID HE DOESNT WAIT..HAS A TON OF NEEDS..BLAHBLAH..) I AM KEEPING IT ON TOPIC BY REVIEING OUR ACENCYS OPINION OF MEN THAT ASK A LOT THEN BITCH.. (THEN GET BARRED) SO SERIOUSLY DUDE STOP THREATNING POINTS VACATIONS WHATEVER BEFORE YALL HAVE TO HAVE A BIG BOY CIRCLE JERK... and Riley. .for the 5th time..I DONT EVEN HAVE YOUR. FRKIN NUMBER !! I NEVER EVER CALLED YOU..LIAR..LEAST YOUR OUT HERE THIS TIME..UGG.. yall go round attacking girls..maybe she didnt wanna see ya when she checked ya out from the hotel lookout...maybe ya gave her the willies..yuck... p.s..why do y all keep saying late at nite responses...UH..LAST I KNEW I RUN AN AGENCY?? WAS I TO BE UP AND RESPONDING AT 9 AM LOL....LOTTA BIZ AT THAT TIME...WE DID OUR 23 CALLS. ...HOPE YALL MAKE A TON AT YOUR JOBS AS WELL...NITE!! XXOO ANNIE
Wow...guys make sure you not only read reviews but pay attention to the the other post and discussions...you can learn alot...like who to schedule with and who NOT to schedule with!