How to word a request

I've tried searching this subject, but I can't get any hits. If it's been discussed before just point me in the right direction please, or if it needs to be moved because this is the wrong place...please move.

***This is not a request for an appointment, just help with wording***

I live local as one of my previous posts mentions, I have a multi-day seminar coming up and it's going to be in one of 2 locations. I've already chosen a hotel in each location because I'm too lazy to drive home (and if you knew how close, you might question my marine-hood). I saw a post in the Houston forum where a guy mentioned the name of the hotel he was staying in and he got blasted for it. I don't want the same thing to happen to me. How do I mention the location and hotel without giving out too much information but enough so the provider can make an educated decision if she wants to respond or not. I don't want any lady to worry that it's the $26.95/night motel off 75. Is it as simple as saying "PM me for details", because I know some ladies have turned off the PM feature so they can't do that.
TM
It would be very unwise to actually mention the hotel by name and location.

On the other hand, it will be ok to give an idea about the area you are staying in. Things like North Dallas - Addison area, or near the Galleria, or near Downtown Dallas, etc. Those general descriptions will be enough for the provider to decide if it will work for her.

Then add a note like 4 star hotel to indicate the quality of your hotel.

Hope this helps.

SL
Thanks Sir,
I was wondering if hints were ok.
TM
texas marine,

i would definitely communicate a) the quality of the hotel so she'd feel comfortable going there and b) general location so she'd know whether she'd drive that far to visit you. otherwise, she'd have to ask and may not want to do so [kinda of like the guys moaning and groaning about having to find a woman's consulting fee rates :^]

so, something like ...
"hey there, i would like to set up an appt with you for one evening next week.
tho i live in dallas, i will be attending some work meetings at a very nice hotel in Addison."

or "a very nice hotel on I-35E near downtown dallas"

you could write it as VERY NICE or *very nice* or very nice.

hope it works out and you have some deliteful consultations after your seminar :^)

[just wondering - is the " $26.95/night motel off 75" the Como Motel in richardson?]
texas marine,

i would definitely communicate a) the quality of the hotel so she'd feel comfortable going there and b) general location so she'd know whether she'd drive that far to visit you. otherwise, she'd have to ask and may not want to do so [kinda of like the guys moaning and groaning about having to find a woman's consulting fee rates :^]

so, something like ...
"hey there, i would like to set up an appt with you for one evening next week.
tho i live in dallas, i will be attending some work meetings at a very nice hotel in Addison."

or "a very nice hotel on I-35E near downtown dallas"

you could write it as VERY NICE or *very nice* or very nice.

hope it works out and you have some deliteful consultations after your seminar :^)

[just wondering - is the " $26.95/night motel off 75" the Como Motel in richardson?] Originally Posted by pmdelites
PM,
No it's not that one. It's next door to a Panchos mexican buffett. I passed it again today and forgot to get the name.
TM
oh, the one on the west side. i think i know about that one.

i've often thought of having a consultation at the Como Motel.
anyone ever consulted there?? or should i just stay away cos it's too cheezy and dirty [it has been around for 30+ yrs, so they must have some business].
oh, the one on the west side. i think i know about that one.

i've often thought of having a consultation at the Como Motel.
anyone ever consulted there?? or should i just stay away cos it's too cheezy and dirty [it has been around for 30+ yrs, so they must have some business]. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Back in the day (ie HS) the Como was the choice of places to go with our GF's ... that was many years ago, and many high schoolers later ... could be fun one night!
Sir Lancelot is right, indicate the area such as "75 & GWB" area or "just south of Downtown," etc. and give a star/quality rating such as "3 Star Commuter Hotel" or like PMD said, use descriptors such as very nice, upscale, mid-range, etc. That way, your date can get an idea of her comfort level for location and hotel type without divulging actual names or addresses.

No need to question your Marinehood for any reason. Thanks SO much for your service and Semper Fi, soldier!

~JM68
anyone ever consulted there?? [it has been around for 30+ yrs, so they must have some business]. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I've thought about going to a really bad/funky/dirty/cheap place with someone I feel comfortable with. It's sortof like meeting someone at The New Fine Arts.

I prefer to not have my bare feet touch the floor or my bare body touch the couch there but honestly, there is a bit of a thrill being nasty in one of those back rooms.

Guess it would be the same in a tawdry hotel. I'm game! Anyone wish to join me?

Naughty and Forbidden Kisses,
Elisabeth

P.S. Back on topic, I would like to emphasize stating the quality of the place that you're staying at. There are some ladies who will not meet someone at a Motel 6 or Red Roof Inn, etc. And I'm in that mix. xx