The delegation of time to your dick.

The average hobbyist can spend up to 5 or 6 hours a week on research for their next perfect date. He can see at least 2 girls at an hour each, a month, equaling a grand total of 22-26 hours a month and 264-312 HOURS a year, you delegate specifically toward your dick.

Is he happy with what you've presented to him over all that invested time? Out of the 24 girls or sessions you've experienced, have you found that special one you will always come back too? Have your hours been well spent over the last year? The years before?

Please share your pain brother hobbyist. It'll be healthy for everyone.

The average hobbyist can spend up to 5 or 6 hours a week on research for their next perfect date. He can see at least 2 girls at an hour each, a month, equaling a grand total of 22-26 hours a month and 264-312 HOURS a year, you delegate specifically toward your dick.

Is he happy with what you've presented to him over all that invested time? Out of the 24 girls or sessions you've experienced, have you found that special one you will always come back too? Have your hours been well spent over the last year? The years before? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
no
My good sir, you would proclaim in the open you've been unhappy with the last years worth of providers. However I've looked at your rather impressive review record, backing up to Feb of 2010, you've given a "yes" recommendation to 97 of the last 100 reviews. That's a pretty good return on your time I'd say. A very good clap on the back for BD!

You would quite literally be an expert of choosing wonderful providers.
Is he happy with what you've presented to him over all that invested time? Out of the 24 girls or sessions you've experienced, have you found that special one you will always come back too? Have your hours been well spent over the last year? The years before? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I do a lot of research, probably more than in your calculations, and choose very carefully.

Yes, he is very happy with what I've presented him.

Yes, we have found a special one that we see about two times for every one time we see anyone else.

Yes, we believe our time has been well spent.
for the best part...yea...
As time as passed and I have gained experience in my choosing and screening process, my satisfacation has gone up
I research A LOT! I haven't found the "Go To" girl yet. I have had a few great experiences. A few I would like to have back. In most cases the ones I would like to have back are the ones I didn't research. When the littler head wins the battle over the big head things rarely go good. haha
My good sir, you would proclaim in the open you've been unhappy with the last years worth of providers. However I've looked at your rather impressive review record, backing up to Feb of 2010, you've given a "yes" recommendation to 97 of the last 100 reviews. That's a pretty good return on your time I'd say. A very good clap on the back for BD!

You would quite literally be an expert of choosing wonderful providers. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

that review record, although impressive as you say, does give yes recommendation reviews, but most have been strip club reviews and not provider reviews per say. Now many have been massage reviews, but I have yet to find then one that I can honestly say that I would want to see every week or 2. I would recommend, they did nothing wrong for me to get them a "no", but they did nothing to make me consider them as ATF material either, well maybe one.

I am not an expert at picking providers as I have not seen but a few FS providers in the time I have been on this site. I would like to think I would be good enough to look through the reviews, do my homework and see a great provider who will be that ATF I am looking for.
. Sorry cannot help myself. Private joke, kind of
  • jafun
  • 06-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I met a lot of ladies in hobby, and yes did a lot of research etc. I went back to only 5 girls. It is a mix of my experience, value for money, how they treat me etc. I went back to them many times. I hobby to fill a void that I miss in my regular life. The ones I clicked were the ones I felt filled that void.
In most cases the ones I would like to have back are the ones I didn't research. When the littler head wins the battle over the big head things rarely go good. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
This! I recently looked past the red flags on a girl who supposedly had moved beyond just FBSM to FS... turns out, not really

Is he happy with what you've presented to him over all that invested time? Out of the 24 girls or sessions you've experienced, have you found that special one you will always come back too? Have your hours been well spent over the last year? The years before?

Please share your pain brother hobbyist. It'll be healthy for everyone. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I typically don't spend too much time on selecting a provider, but I don't arbitrarily select one either. I depend a lot on word of mouth from fellow hobbyists, researching and reading numerous reviews, reading posts made by providers, and generally studying providers' ads. If a lady comes across as literate, intelligent, and intriguing, then it piques my curiosity. If she comes across with goofy fonts, bright alternating colors in her text, and generally acts as though she's functioning at a junior high education level, I steer clear.

My next visit entails me driving from OKC to Dallas to see a provider that did pique my interest. I guess I'll know on the 15th if my intuition was correct. I have a wonderful suspicion that it is.
He's never satisfied, always wants more, and I don't do this to keep him happy, I do it to keep him from being pissed off. It's a constant struggle.

Seriously, no ATF yet, but having fun, and you discount the fact that some of the fun is in the chase.

POD
charge it to the game...so it's said from all the heads...
  • jafun
  • 06-12-2011, 07:44 PM
I trust the comments by established eccie reviewers. I stay away from backpage (except for 2-Marisa and another latina sweetheart, who was awesome. She later moved from Dallas.)