Provider Wedding Ring?

Just saw a pic with a provider wearing a wedding ring.

OK - this may make me sound like a complete asshole... BUT...

Is there anything hotter than having a married woman wrap her left hand around your dick? My GOD - that has always turned me on. I've experienced it in my personal life and hobbying. Always a turn on.

Is it just me? And are there any married providers who wear their rings when they see a client?
You are not alone my friend. Knowing that she is married is a secret little turn-on for me.
You are not alone my friend. Knowing that she is married is a secret little turn-on for me. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Not secret anymore! lol
Not secret anymore! lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Oops! Never could explain it but I've always chalked it up to foreplay of the mind. The perception of giving her what she isn't getting at home is a nice turnabout. The brain really IS the most sensitive erogenous zone in my case.

So, anybody wanna put a ring on and pretend we're doing the naughty before the hubby gets home?

So, anybody wanna put a ring on and pretend we're doing the naughty before the hubby gets home? Originally Posted by JohnJohn

That's hawt!
I kinda like it too...hell, I leave my ring on.
I leave my ring on, too... But that's just 'cause I live in fear of losing it.

So - anyone know of any current providers that wear a ring?
... So, anybody wanna put a ring on and pretend we're doing the naughty before the hubby gets home? Originally Posted by JohnJohn
it depends on what happens when the hubby gets home!

once, a lady provider and i were getting it on pretty hot and heave. i DIDNT know a) she had a guy and b) he was coming home. not only did it spook me, lil delites just wilted and would not revive. it's not like i havent done group sessions - i have done mfm, swing clubs and parties, etc. it was the NOT KNOWING what was up that caused me to react that way.

another time [real life], the woman and i were getting it on and i DID know she was married and he was coming home. the guy and i just about did the tag team high five and i finished and he disrobed while i slinked out the front door. THAT WAS HAWT!!
I have a weird skin allergy to metals, tried 5 different rings of various metals and they all make my finger break out, so I can't wear mine. Although, I could be made to "suffer" through if a provider asked me to wear it.
Its not strange! I always find it a turn on when a guy wears a ring...its an ego boost hehe...
Wow - I am definitely not interested in being walked in on, either.

The last time I was with a provider it was at a "legit" spa for a massage.

I don't think it registered that she was married until she started the L1 and then I noticed her ring while she was stroking me.

It was such a turn on! I wonder if her husband knows what she does to bring home the bacon (so to speak)... If not - that is even hotter.
that brings up another of my hobby memories.
one women i consulted w/ gave decent massages [mostly just the shoulders, back, and legs] and then L1 or L2 after the flip [and my oh my!! was she ever deliteful!!!]. i knew she was married, we often talked about her family [and not in a TMI kind of way, more like friends].

after she moved incalls, sometimes hubby would be leaving the place when i arrived [safety]. i'd say hi, he'd say hi, and then i'd go in for some euphoric delites!!! one time it was a very deliteful L3 consultation, but it was at a consulting fee i couldnt sustain time after time. so, just stayed w/ L2.

in her/his case, it was not a problem. in fact, she told me they were swingers.
i often dreamed of meeting them at a swinger club and being in flagrante delicto with her as he watched. unfortunately, she dropped out of sight, no website, no phone, no email. hope she's doing well.
Note to self......going ahead a leave the ring on.
Note to self......going ahead a leave the ring on. Originally Posted by SinfulSarah
Agreed. So there is at least one provider with a ring! So hot...
I prefer married women, provider or not.