I'm threw with BP for a while

Had a rough day so i figured i would get into something. I started lookin through the ads and alot of women were not available close in my area which was a surprise. (it was sign i should of just went to sleep) i finally decided to call http://arlington.backpage.com/Female...ut-22/13342577

because she was close. I see LE on the way there.. didn't think nothing of it. We kept missing each other calls on the way there.(another sign) So finally i get there go up to her place, she starts massaging me. We are having a good conversation. Now all of sudden there is a beat on the door. she asks if im affiliated with LE..im like no. She comes back in stating that her neighbor been watchin her activity blah blah. She says she thinks she is on the phone with cops. So all of sudden some Gay chick (stud) comes in yellin sayin "i dont know whats going on here, but u need to go". So i left while watching my back though. Some bs but i should have known better. Especially without reviewing her.
Sorry about that.

How far did BP go when you threw it?

How far did BP go when you threw it? Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist

LOL!
Sorry about that.

How far did BP go when you threw it?
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
LOL! Originally Posted by Shea Veile
You two are so bad!

Poor guy! I truly feel for anyone in the throes of giving up something as wonderful as BP!
jspkt, i am sorry that it ended the way you described it.
doesnt sound deliteful at all.

i do worry about you when you titled it " I'm threw with BP for a while"
"for a while"???? unless your success rate w/ bp women is over 60-70%, i'd say "stay away from bp except in extreme emergencies, and perhaps not even then."

but, it's your money and time.
Why bother with BP when you have a better then good supplement here?
The lure of BP is finding a gem and doing so while saving $$. This may not apply to every hobbyist, but to some (to me, admittedly). Some go to it because screening is typically lessened, as much as I hate to say it. Of course, some jackasses use it to take advantage of young, naive providers. It pisses me off so much to read about some dirtbag doing something f**ked up to a provider who didn't know any better.

The girls on BP are hot and quite tempting, along with more affordable rates. Its hard not to feel the urge to use it. You just gotta know how to weed through the gaggle.
BP makes me threw up every time...a high gag factor.
Considering you have providers from here who started on bp or advertise on it, not sure your really ever done with it. Granted chances are higher on bp for a bad time but this board is not batting 1000 either. JSP your spidey sense was tingling you just let junior override it. Look at it this way, it could have been alot worse. The lesbo could have been LE
Sometimes we don't have time to go through the steps of :

1.) Send PM or email and wait for response
2.) Complete Screening or submit P411 info
3.) Schedule Appt. and wait some more
4.) Finally get some pussy. (4 - 24 hours later)

With BP...you look, you choose, you call, you go get your pussy...all in a matter of 30 mins. This obviously comes with some risks but if ECCIE worked that way, i'm sure there is a percentage of BP guys that would go the ECCIE route more often....and before any of you ladies say "i'm available"...i've tried, and you're never available when "I" need you. Just my side of the story.

Example : Last thursday night I was driving home and had the urge, I pulled out my phone, browsed backpage, picked out someone en route based on location, checked eccie for any alerts...saw none...made the call, was directed to her room within 15 mins and got what I needed. Done and Done. ECCIE doesn't work that way.
and you could have been beaten up, robbed, stabbed, who knows what else.

think before you leap. be aware of the risks.
be safe!!!
lol you all knew what I meant, lol i was upset for a while. Well I am through with BP for a while. I usually look at BP at and come back on here and look for reviews. Smh @ myself
and you could have been beaten up, robbed, stabbed, who knows what else.

think before you leap. be aware of the risks.
be safe!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Seriously? I don't know what the scare tactics are all about but if you do your research, or use some common sense you reduce your chances of walking into a bait & switch by an extremely large margin.

If getting beaten, robbed, or stabbed is on your realistic list of outcomes then maybe you need to watch out for all the BP girls that also advertise here on ECCIE. Judging by the fact that dozens of ECCIE members (if not more) regularly use BP and I see a negative BP review once every other week...i'd say that BP isn't as bad as you make it seem. ECCIE has plenty of its own bad reviews. How many ECCIE members have seen ECCIE girls and been harrassed, robbed, or threatened??
I go threw the BP ads a couple of times a week but rarely ever see anyone I wish to spend money on. It's a waist of time.
I go threw the BP ads a couple of times a week but rarely ever see anyone I wish to spend money on. It's a waist of time. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
maybe this is what LovingKayla was talking about in her "The delegation of time to your dick." thread?

if it's a waste of time, unless you're just looking at the photos, why spend time doing that?? esp if the success rate can be low.