Has anyone see this girl? BP

Not yet, but she has been in my eyesight. Her ads have been around a while, and her pics are all of the same person. you can tell by the tats. Her body looks amazing though...what a booty!! Let me know if you decide to take the plunge.
Keep us posted
I called her and she does sound young but I didn't make an appointment due to my schedule.
here's another one i was wondering about..."naila" aka "miss bentley." i know she has danced at pink monkey before but i guess she's doing this on the side as well...don't know if she's doing bait and switch though or if she's for real

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ley-21/3232434
I talked to her to and seems real. She wanted 150 for HH if I remember correctly.
I want em both! Who wants to go in on that action?? I got a few bucks left after paying my rent..lol..~k
I want em both! Who wants to go in on that action?? I got a few bucks left after paying my rent..lol..~k Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
Damn, I am not usually into the tiny ones, but that would be worth buying in to witness!!!!!
Just resurrecting this to see if anyone has done any recon on either Chloe or Naila/Ms Bentley