Why do providers do this? NCNS

Text you and say they are 10 minutes away from your scheduled 2-hour appointment at your hotel, and then you don't hear from them again ... and it's been an hour since she said she was 10 minutes away.

Is it ok to let others know what happened to me, and which provider did this to me?
  • Mokoa
  • 08-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Not an ISO post.

Moved to the proper forum.

And...

Yes, you may let others know what happened. You may also identify the provider by posting her ECCIE handle. No other personal information will be allowed to be posted.
If you post a NCNS thread does no good if you do not reveal her handle.

Sam
Yep... providers do this because hobbyist protect them by not naming them every time.
Of course this happened earlier Friday evening in San Antonio ... and an hour later, I got a call from a family member in San Marcos who had a flat tire so I ended up driving up there to fix her ... so in a way I'm glad she NCNS. Worked out in the end actually ...

I will post her name unless I hear from her in 24 hours with an explanation. And then I will post her name and her explanation.

Stay safe!
[QUOTE=lakewayguy1;1059848354]Of course this happened earlier Friday evening in San Antonio ... and an hour later, I got a call from a family member in San Marcos who had a flat tire so I ended up driving up there to fix her ... so in a way I'm glad she NCNS. Worked out in the end actually ...

I will post her name unless I hear from her in 24 hours with an explanation. And then I will post her name and her explanation.

Stay safe

Sucks having your time wasted, doesn't it.
What goes around, comes around.
Now I've heard of guys hitting up multiple providers at the same time to see who's available . Well in my years of experience one of the most annoying things that has stayed the same is that for some reason I always get blown up all at the same time and never throughout a day. So I too will book with 2+ and see who actually shows up since being flaked on is a common occurance on my end also
Now I've heard of guys hitting up multiple providers at the same time to see who's available . Well in my years of experience one of the most annoying things that has stayed the same is that for some reason I always get blown up all at the same time and never throughout a day. So I too will book with 2+ and see who actually shows up since being flaked on is a common occurance on my end also Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
Then again makes sense why you have so many "no" reviews... 😂😂
Why do providers NCNS? Because they can...
Well Isn't this an interesting read! ? ! ?

You and I had a 2 hour appointment on Saturday morning at 10am. And YOU NCSCd ME.

I saw your post about being NCNSd at 7am Sat (while soaking in my tub, sipping my Coffee and doing my part to make your experience absolutely perfect) and promptly attempted to text you to ease your mind and confirm that I would be on time for our appointment.

Instead, the text bounced back bc your number wasn't working. So Nina and I began to Try to reach you. I sent a pm via ECCIE at 7:25am. You have yet to reply to me.

Nina tried to send a pm to your p411 account but she received a message saying, "This client has limited access to his profile as a security precaution. Please contact this client and have him allow you access to his profile, if needed." What's THAT all about?

In addition, we couldn't access any of the pms that we exchanged during booking.

BOTTOM LINE:

YOU NCNS'd ME.

And I want an EXPLANATION so we can move onto corrective actions.

I'm waiting.

The Alpha

Of course this happened earlier Friday evening in San Antonio ... and an hour later, I got a call from a family member in San Marcos who had a flat tire so I ended up driving up there to fix her ... so in a way I'm glad she NCNS. Worked out in the end actually ...

Stay safe! Originally Posted by lakewayguy1
Then again makes sense why you have so many "no" reviews... 😂😂 Originally Posted by WTXLawnGuy
I have less than a handful in the past year from today, my yes review count equals 16 though
Here are some excuses for you Lakeway.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVCEEBlAjJw
I hesitated to even reply to this, but I will ...

Alpha, you were sent a PM thru p411 8 hours before our scheduled meeting saying that I had to cancel. It's not my fault that you chose to not open it until 3:10 p.m. today after I brought that PM to your attention. The appointment was set up via p411 PMs. That's how I cancelled it, and with 8 hours notice.

Any actions I took before or after that p411 PM are not relevant to the fact that I did send you a p411 PM cancelling out appointment 8 hours in advance. I did not NCNS you. I cancelled 8 hours before the appointment.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
Nina and I were on our A-game And we know it.

The time stamps and digital fingerprints are all over everything that happened so just save your big man talk for the final bell.

My reputation speaks for itself in matters such as these? Can you say the same?

The Alpha
Is it ok to let others know what happened to me, and which provider did this to me? Originally Posted by lakewayguy1
No sense putting down the shovel now. Plus, we already know it's not Alpha or CCP.

Who?