Providers who love there Bootie ate?

Ok ladies who loves/craves to have her ass ate?
You should try Havens Brooke. She starts speaking in tongues.
Totally love my ass ate. My favorite is right after he has gotten me super wet and creamy and its literally dripping and running down onto my ass I flip over arch my ass up and say "boy eat". They always comply mmm its my fav
Ur butt looks delicious! I would put my tongue in it as deep as I can get it and make my tongue move in circles inside your starfish Ms BlondeBabe90!!!
I like a little light Dato to start and then just worship my ass..it feels amazinggggggg xoxo
U deserve a good dato Ms Alana, ur Moon looks full and beautiful! U can sit on my face and get both holes licked and I would massage ur butt with the rest of ur beautiful body!
Purrrsia loves it.

I did it to her once while she was bent all the way forward in cowgirl during a double. I still remember her smile afterwards...
Ur right I did it to her both times I seen her and she's excellent!! I slowly pushed my tongue in deep and swirled it around it was awesome!! I would love to do that to u as well!
Ohh yeah? How long is that tongue of yours?
I've got a pretty long tongue though I've never measured it. I'd love to see how it stacks up against the other ass eaters out there.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Nothing beats a guy going to town on my kitty then working down and teasing my little star with his tongue! Slip that tongue in a bit... Talk about instant orgasm!
I love my kitty being ate then I love it when they "Kiss This" asshole with a good tounge lashing is my absolute favorite! ��
Love all the DATO loving 🚺
Y'all gonna catch something eating those hookers assholes.
BlondeBabe90, SAMarie and Ms Kitty I would do that to all of you beautiful babes! My length I'm not sure, but thickness and how i swirl it around also matters. Yes I lick the clit with a little extra surprise of what I know how to do! If you really want to know, ask Purrrsia and Sonya Playmate. I'm also the guy who started the face sitting thread. Ask those 2 beautiful women, I'm not sure if they'd kiss and tell but ask away.