Just_Jon NCNS to Incall after given All info!!!!

Ladies be careful.

Just_jon (who was screened and cleared) was just a Ncns to my private incall.
All communication was great and he was running late. I don't book back to back appts as I'm low volume only see a purple gents daily if that.
He was running late with traffic.

Finally 33min late states he's there. I give final info to my Incall via text and after 14min still not at my door. It got weird with no replies.
I cancelled him and told him he'd be placed in ALERTS SECTION!
!!

Glad I've got dogs!! Supper friendly but also trained. Those gents that have seen me can attest to that!!

This Is my first time posting here so my apologies if I did it wrong.

Wth!!!

Well yupp I remember your Rottweiler !
Friendly but scared shit out of me when I got there and he barked.
Stay safe hun. !! I'm sure the girls will thank you for posting !!
What is a ncns?
it means no call no show
No call no show
U popped up just before me Alana. Ur hot like fire!
Sorry that happened to u Ms Alicia
Wow. A no show. . Great lady. Loyal dogs though.
Why is this an alert? Maybe he never got your text with the final address or his cell phone battery died.
Why is this an alert? Maybe he never got your text with the final address or his cell phone battery died. Originally Posted by tpepsi
It's an ALERT AS we're Now over 4 hours and No reply !!!! I waitress a sufficiently amount of time before posting to allow a sort of explanation...but Sorry I'm NOT SORRY When a women's safety is of concern!!! Which is why I keep dogs.....
Great, you have dogs.

I'm just not following why this is an Alert. You decided to host out of your private home. Everyone who has been there knows where you live. Just because you've seen someone once does not mean they won't decide to come back and do harm at a later date.

Perhaps you should consider working out of hotel, for your safety.

In any event, this Jon guy https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=234977 has been around for awhile, has several reviews, and had not logged on to his account since 4pm today. Hopefully you'll get a response from him soon to put your mind at ease.

Good luck!
That is so inconsiderate.
Sorry that happened gorgeous; sure would NOT get that treatment fm me if I was to be so lucky.... 🤓🤓
NCNS is not an Alert... alerts are dangers to the community, you getting stood up is no danger to anyone!

READ TOP OF FORUM

Alerts - San Antonio Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Thank you for letting me know what ncns is