Sock Fetish

So I've got a relatively unique version of a very common fetish. I'm completely into worshiping women's socked feet. Nylon's too. I find it odd though that I seem to have a hard time finding providers willing to really endulge me on this. Particularly because I'm really only interested in L1 via feet or hands while worshiping their socked feet. I saw a post a long time ago about providers having reservations about foot fetishers because of wanting pics and stuff like that, but I'm curious if there may be anything I'm missing as to why I'm having a hard time finding providers willing to accommodate this, particularly since it's only L1. Thoughts?
People Get nervous about The strange and what they don't understand. I have no issue with foot lovers but obviously wouldn't be sending photos beforehand you just have to say what your looking for (pedicure, high arch, small, large, dirty etc)
I remember meeting a couple of really hot but retired providers at a luncheon a few years back. I asked what they were doing after leaving the business and they regaled me with stories about the tons of money they were making as foot "Models". I'm certain they were doing legit shoe stuff, but even more certain they'd found their niche of foot/shoe fetish guys as well, they shared some details I wish they hadn't told at lunch but to each his own.
not quite in you league but I LOVE women in socks (and only socks) I think to many lunches at Bone daddy's did it for me
I dont know about most girls but I myself enjoy endulging with my feet lol I find it very fun and a playful change to our usual type of adventures!
I usually wear socks during playtime..I am known for my unique novelty socks...
I would be game...be that way early December!