Undress me Please.. Who takes off whos Clothes?

I have a question / request ..

When guy meets girl
Who undresses who?

Out of all the things that ran through my mind today,
I ended up here..

So..

I like undoing your buttons just as much as I like to push them..lol

Luv to take off every piece one by one..
down to your pants.

I don't answer the door wearing much but I still like the idea of making you work for it

I know time is always a factor,
So I thought It will make a fun conversation... Maybe?

Thoughts , questions , concerns ??

Who are the,lets get it done guys..
and toss it all on the ground once through the door

and who are my guys that are more hands on ?

Ladies Chime in as well

I will stop here and see where the conversation leads
Well, I do like unwrapping my presents. It does a lot to help set the mood. One of my regular ladies will undress herself when I step into the bathroom to refresh myself and I always feel a little disappointed that I didn't get to help her.

As long as it doesn't feel like a chore, I like to participate. And, I love to be fawned over and have the lady help getting me undressed, too.
Love to linger as I slowly take off each piece of clothing you have on... enjoying each part that is uncovered, returning to re-explore and refresh my memory from time to time... Of course arriving and finding you already undressed lets me explore without having to fuss with buttons and clasps.
In your case, I want to get that unwrapped as soon as possible!
I do prefer the longer sensual undress each other way of getting started. That really revs me up.
Love undressing and being undressed!
Thanks for the response guys!

Taking off your belt as I am kissing you is a major turn on.
It's like a guy undoing a ladies bra, in a way.

Some who have met me, might tell you that I like stomaches..
weird huh? I don't care about size ,
I like to kiss all the way down and scratch my nails lightly on you.

I have another Question :
When you guys are meeting a lady for the first time ,
Is the Greeting what you expect it to be in your head?
Have any of you had any awkward moments that turned into a disaster or funny? How about any nice memorable ones?

I have had some guys lift me up and carry me as soon as the saw me, that was exciting!

Then I have also had times when every move we made, we kept bumping heads or getting tangled in eachother.. like he would move one way and me the other..
It was so funny , we both just laughed about it and kept on task,
but I think it was just first date jitters.
Meeting you will always be memorable🌹
I have been known to stop just inside the front door and shed clothes right there. I get so into serious kissing and the feeling of skin on skin that, assuming the heights match, we can do standing doggie or missionary without ever moving my feet. But it's hard to keep your balance with your pants down around your ankles....
The below two - Mel - so very True and Sexy !! Perfectly nailed !!
Taking off your belt as I am kissing you is a major turn on.
It's like a guy undoing a ladies bra, in a way. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I like to kiss all the way down and scratch my nails lightly on you. Originally Posted by melannie_star

Love, love, love when you are trying to get to the prize! Gotta get back to you sweetheart!
I am literally here in my hotel waiting for you
I love to finish the undressing of my lady then sit and look at every inch "inspect" if you will I like to be dressed while she is completely nude.. I also like a woman to assist me in getting dressed.
When you guys are meeting a lady for the first time ,
Is the Greeting what you expect it to be in your head?

Nice kiss and hug , in something sexy always a good start.
I love to start the encounter with a big DFK, then sit on the bed with her standing in front of me. Things just sort of progress from there. Melanie is definitely on my TDL.