Snuggle season

Am I alone in that the holidays get me switching from passionate fast-pace hump-n-runs to wanting slow romantic snugglefucks?
No, you're not.
Oh no definitely not...I love my cuddles
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2018, 04:23 PM
cuddles always end up in fun things
  • dgc92
  • 11-24-2018, 04:44 PM
cuddles always end up in fun things Originally Posted by BLM69
Blatantly false. I can think of LOTS of cuddles from my teenage years that only ended in blue balls.
Snugglefucks! I’m stealing this!!!
Right there with ya pal. I had an encounter recently where the lady read the need and snuggled up. It was remarkable and timely.
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2018, 06:10 PM
Blatantly false. I can think of LOTS of cuddles from my teenage years that only ended in blue balls. Originally Posted by dgc92
So sad, mine always ended up with drainage somewhere
Hey, I have been a fan of snugglefucking for years. ��
Snuggling is a good way to start the blood going for the warm up !
Snugglefucks! Stealing that one. So good, especially spooning her and sliding in from the side, rolling that body slow under the sheets. Sexy.
Hey, I have been a fan of snugglefucking for years. �� Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Snuggling is a good way to start the blood going for the warm up ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Taint tickling and taint massage can do the same.
ISO big spoon!
Am I alone in that the holidays get me switching from passionate fast-pace hump-n-runs to wanting slow romantic snugglefucks? Originally Posted by Hercules
Definitely not alone in that. When the weather is below 60 my fav dates are the ones where we stay in, Netflix and chill, order in pizza, and I can get frisky under the covers, all while keeping my 'grandpa Rick' tube socks on.
yes it can ..

Taint tickling and taint massage can do the same. Originally Posted by pyramider