Vice is coming back, Dallas

• dals
  • 11-26-2018, 10:45 AM
https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/e...an-trafficking

This all reminds me of an old Public Enemy lyric...."talking loud, but not sayin nothing!"
Other than ladies not always going to jail I dont get much of what this new approach is. Ladies, interested to see what you all think of this.
It’s always very embarrassing when these drag nets catch thier own LE, Esteemed members of the court and county officials.
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2018, 01:27 PM
Eating up tax dollars and making noise to fool the gullible readers, they can start rescuing all the SW'S all cleaning up the streets
I will say it's sad when a girl is forced, mind manipulated, scared etc.
Sex between 2 consenting adults is beautiful and erotic and both can indulge and enjoy. That's the way it should be. People have fantasies,fetishes, high sex drives and we as a community can accommodate those needs. Personally I have a high sex drive and only feel comfortable releasing my dirty talking ways with you guys. I also have a shopping addiction which my lovers contribute to. I get both of MY needs met. And fortunately I'm able to accomadate the needs of my "friends" it's a win win. Vice has always been around and always will and I'm glad they are there to help the ones that are being taking advantage of. It does suck that those of us that are here of our own free will can be prosecuted for such a natural thing as human affection. But yes I am a mother of daughter's and if my daughter was trafficked or pimped is not the vice they need to be worried about because mama doesn't miss when she aims!
  • dals
  • 11-26-2018, 01:39 PM
Well put Kim!
This all reminds me of an old Public Enemy lyric...."talking loud, but not sayin nothing!" Originally Posted by dals
Public Enemy reminded me of James Brown when they stole his lyric..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZkjo3mNmsA

but the term public enemy reminds me that the real public enemy is actually that who claims to represent and defend the interests of the Public.
  • dgc92
  • 11-26-2018, 01:51 PM
I reeeeeally wish they'd draw a distinction between trafficked girls and the ones doing it because it's decent pay once you get past the idea of some fat, sweaty old guy on top of you. Every opinion about this makes all providers seem like victims and all clients seem like one step removed from rapists.
Oh they mention those that are in it voluntarily. Those are the ones that they mention will still get "prosecuted". If you don't accept their "help" and name your "trafficker"... you get charges.
  • dgc92
  • 11-26-2018, 06:42 PM
Sounds like the ladies need to start paying a fake pimp to be their fall guy.
  • dals
  • 11-26-2018, 06:52 PM
Grace, that is exactly what I thought when I read it.
my pussy is criminal, because I pay upfront for a short time.. yours is legal, because you cultivate it over a longer period, and utilize items like rings, houses and cars, instead of simply cash.

my drugs are criminal, because I don't get them through a Licensed Dealer, supporting the AMA and Big Pharma.. yours are legal, because, well, you play the game the way THEY want.

my theft is criminal, because I steal small grocery items due to hunger security issues.. you steal through White-Collar conduits, banking, money laundering, red-lining, etc.., and while your dollar volume theft is much greater, you are sanctioned, even revered, for playing the system to your advantage.

my gambling is illegal, because I go to a neighbor's house and put $20 in the pot for 2 hours of Poker.. your gambling is legal, because you bet hundreds, even thousands, directing your funds to legal houses of gambling, where one-armed Bandits are named "slot machines", and the Government skims part of the proceeds.

Hell, even my public presence is criminal, if I don't have a secure address, and dare to sleep in a public space. I can't even exercise my Constitutional voting right anymore, without a physical, secured address.
La majestueuse égalité des lois, qui interdit au riche comme au pauvre de coucher sous les ponts, de mendier dans les rues, et de voler du pain.

In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets, and steal loaves of bread.

Anatole France
  • MK122
  • 11-26-2018, 10:06 PM
Wonder if they’ll put a heavy priority on indy providers. I would imagine they’d go for something larger like a studio or AMP but you just never know with LE.

A little nervous, not gonna lie.
Don't say I didn't say so
just continue to screen and continue to do your research everyone, dont put yourself in a risky situation because in the end it will cost you more than its worth. theyve had some big busts and im sure have pressured the victims and offered better deals to all parties involved to give them intel that they were ignorant to. thank you to the OP for giving us the awareness that they are going to be hyping up and setting back out. they've been trying to figure it out along with us since their easiest and most convenient platform was wiped out. be safe everyone, they need their bonuses too, shit it is the holiday season lol