Why are democrats afraid of an investigation that they say is foundless?

Voter fraud? What voter fraud? Little glitches? Nothing to see here. Irregularities? Not here. What makes the democrats so afraid of trying to find out how secure and safe this mail-in voting was? In 2012, the New York Times was against it because of the possibility of voter fraud.

Why is someone usually afraid of someone poking around? They are guilty...are you guilty democrats? Maybe they have something else to hide that is worse? Is that true?

Seems to me that if what the democrats say is true then they would welcome an investigation just to embarrass the GOP. Can you imagine what they would say, "two months and $30 million for nothing." Have the democrats actually developed a conscience? They don't want to make Mitch, Ted, and Donald look bad.

Of course, some democrats are completely delusional. There is no fraud, irregularities, glitches, or perversions of the system at all. In every election, someone always screws up. Did the system catch the screw up or did the system fail. Is this the election loop hole that we all talk about?

Still comes down to, why are the democrats afraid on an opportunity to embarrass the GOP with a good, fair recount?
Need more than a recount. I have measure the size of dick it same today as it was yesterday and day before but put on a penis extension it suddenly became bigger.
Unless rules change for what a valid vote recount are not going to do much.
Need more than a recount. I have measure the size of dick it same today as it was yesterday and day before but put on a penis extension it suddenly became bigger.
Unless rules change for what a valid vote recount are not going to do much. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Your Dick is probably so small you have to drive a big diesel truck to make up for it, lol.
Unless rules change for what a valid vote recount are not going to do much. Originally Posted by Ripmany

tell that to DS! he's more of a Dick hound.
Voter fraud? What voter fraud? Little glitches? Nothing to see here. Irregularities? Not here. What makes the democrats so afraid of trying to find out how secure and safe this mail-in voting was? In 2012, the New York Times was against it because of the possibility of voter fraud.

Why is someone usually afraid of someone poking around? They are guilty...are you guilty democrats? Maybe they have something else to hide that is worse? Is that true?

Seems to me that if what the democrats say is true then they would welcome an investigation just to embarrass the GOP. Can you imagine what they would say, "two months and $30 million for nothing." Have the democrats actually developed a conscience? They don't want to make Mitch, Ted, and Donald look bad.

Of course, some democrats are completely delusional. There is no fraud, irregularities, glitches, or perversions of the system at all. In every election, someone always screws up. Did the system catch the screw up or did the system fail. Is this the election loop hole that we all talk about?

Still comes down to, why are the democrats afraid on an opportunity to embarrass the GOP with a good, fair recount? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
this is one of the reasons why Hillary did not contest the 2016 result. they risked exposing their fraud. It only works when the race race is very close, but there could be exceptions to this.

I bet there was alot fraud in 2016. I think Trump got lucky when their ballot fraud came up short in key states.
The TRUTH , and the fraud ,
I think one reason is that we fear some kind of over the top Dictator type power grab from Trump.

I think until he is gone out of the White House and out of the government there is an unease about things.

In one way I don't think we fear a looking into this mail-in thing and see if there was or could be abuses,but that is tempered by a concern that if the looking into is protracted that it could lead to a stretching out of getting a final result and Trump could use that Gray Area as a way to subvert the true result.

You know Trump initiated a panel in 2016 to check for voter fraud cause he was irritated that he lost the popular vote by so much.Their inquiries led to Nothing.They did not end up issuing a report cause it did not support Trump's assertion that Voter Fraud led to him losing the popular vote by 3-4 million.
I think one reason is that we fear some kind of over the top Dictator type power grab from Trump.

I think until he is gone out of the White House and out of the government there is an unease about things.

In one way I don't think we fear a looking into this mail-in thing and see if there was or could be abuses,but that is tempered by a concern that if the looking into is protracted that it could lead to a stretching out of getting a final result and Trump could use that Gray Area as a way to subvert the true result.

You know Trump initiated a panel in 2016 to check for voter fraud cause he was irritated that he lost the popular vote by so much.Their inquiries led to Nothing.They did not end up issuing a report cause it did not support Trump's assertion that Voter Fraud led to him losing the popular vote by 3-4 million. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
If Trump finds his way back into the White House there will be a Dictator type Power Grab? What would that be?
Trump is in the White House now.

He has been voted out.

He is trying to blur the result and possibly delay the certifications in order to try to remain in power.

The Over the Top Power Grab would be him trying to remain when he should go.

He has been voted out.

He is trying to blur the result and possibly delay the certifications in order to try to remain in power.

The Over the Top Power Grab would be him trying to remain when he should go. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
You guys just want him out due to your hatred! Reality is, is that Trump is President until Inauguration day! He will prolly leave a la Adams style to avoid seeing biden. I hope thats what he does! I wont watch bidens inauguration either!

Still comes down to, why are the democrats afraid on an opportunity to embarrass the GOP with a good, fair recount? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Foundless???

He has been voted out.

The Over the Top Power Grab would be him trying to remain when he should go. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
That's not a power grab. A power grab is when Government restricts your rights and liberties. Power grabs affect the citizen. Trump trying to stay in office is only due to suspicion of Voter fraud.
I wont watch bidens inauguration either! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Jesus! You are such a pussy!
Jesus! You are such a pussy! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Lack of Intellect from dims shows daily!
You guys just want him out due to your hatred! Reality is, is that Trump is President until Inauguration day! He will prolly leave a la Adams style to avoid seeing biden. I hope thats what he does! I wont watch bidens inauguration either! Originally Posted by winn dixie
No, you should watch it. For two reasons, one because you always want to see what the enemy is up to. Secondly because Biden is a natural dummy and he is sure to say something stupid or make a gaff that will make you laugh.