What's The Deal With The Young Muscular Beefcakes?

Ok, here lately I have been hearing voices! LOL! Nah, the words of my late dad kept coming to mind, "Girl, you're beginning to stick out where you ought to cave in"! And yes, he was right as always!

So, after several years of personal issues and weight gain, I woke up one morning and dragged my ass to join a gym! That first week nearly killed me and after going through a whole bottle of advil and many nights soaking in the tub, I still forced myself to go back! Going to be a long process, but I am determined to look and FEEL better!

But, I have noticed that every time I go to the gym, I can just feel, "the eyes" staring at me! First thought it was my imagination, but then every time I looked around, the same young muscular beefcake was staring at me or in close proximity!

After about a week, he finally got brave enough to get on the treadmill next to mine and started up a conversation! I really never gave it a second thought until he asked me to join him for coffee after our workout! I thought, what the hell, go for it!

We went for coffee and really had a nice conversation! See, he is 40! I did go out with him several times and the more time that I spent with him, the more I realized that we had nothing in common! The only thing positive I can say was, he sure was purdy to look at! LOL! Had to gently break it to him that this wasn't going to be a good thing! Oh well....life goes on!

Then I go to thinking back, I had dated a guy who was also a muscular beefcake for about a year! 6'4", 225lbs, and built like linebacker, but difference was, he was 45yrs old! We did have more in common, but he had never been married or had kids, so he was hard for him to relate to me! Nothing ever progressed into anything more serious, so I ended it!

But while we were dating, I asked him several times, what did he see in me! Here he is all buff and a rock hard body and he's dating me, older and out of shape! He always responded that he thought I was sexy, beautiful, and alot of fun!

Now mind you, we all have beauty from within, but what in the hell do these young stud muffins see in us older, not-so-perfect body, girls?

Let's keep this light hearted and not vicious, please!

BTW, I'm giving up on dating until I get my 25yr old body back! LOL!
I don't know what is going on. My client base is getting younger and younger. My thought is they wish to try something different that they're not used to.

Also, I seem to get young men who wish to be with someone more experienced. I think that it's interesting.

Now. When I get an older man, I'm like, "Yippee! Well aged beef and hot damn!" Young and cute guys are fun but sometimes they lack the substance and just plain sexual abilities that an older man has. Sometimes. (Wicked grinning here!)

Great topic!!!
Elisabeth
Liz,
You're soooo right! Now, I don't mind it in the "hobby" world, but not in my personal life! I make no bones about my body and take me for what I am, but in my real world dating, it's like, "ewwwwww, don't play with fat, kiddo"! LOL!
Young and cute guys are fun but sometimes they lack the substance and just plain sexual abilities that an older man has. Sometimes.
Great topic!!!
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Obviously, I can't speak for everyone. Take Elisabeth's statement, reverse the genders, change "sometimes" to usually.

Now you have my feelings about women. Maybe it works both ways.

Torito
I'm sorry it took so long to speak up when we were at the gym Lana.
You made me nervous.
Thanks for calling me a muscular beefcake. I try to please.
They think we can educate them with our experience. So do just that. Fuck him into oblivion, pat him on his tight little ass and send him on his way.
Thanks for the tight ass compliment HH. I just love all this attention.
I'm sorry it took so long to speak up when we were at the gym Lana.
You made me nervous.
Thanks for calling me a muscular beefcake. I try to please. Originally Posted by looiecypher
Gawd dammit LOOIE, I just spewed Dr Pepper all over my laptop! Thank you stud muffin for making my night! LOL!
/snip/Fuck him into oblivion, pat him on his tight little ass and send him on his way. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Oh, Girl. There's a guy at my gym that I SOOOOOOOO plan to do this to.

I.Cannot.Wait.
Just because the guy is a muscular and physically fit doesn't mean he doesn't like variety. The meat heads get a lot of attention from the younger skinny (not neccessarily fit)girls and the fit ones, but what I do notice some of the cougar types aren't typically staring at the man candy as much as the younger ones. The young girls always prance and tend to get in your way, but the cougars don't they usually stick to the treadmills, eliptical machines, or whatever. Not only that the "skinny girls are easy to toss around sometimes we like em with more curves. That's just my 2 cents.
Huh?
It's your bewbs...

When I read young, I was expecting 20s, maybe 30s. Do you need a new calendar? lol
Damn Lana .at first I thought you were talking about me .....until you mentioned young .......But I do understand ...you didnt want me to be embarassed by all of the attention .........yeh right ........T
When I said young, I meant YOUNGER than me! LOL!
Will you still be having one hour dates for now...