Winter is coming

Winter is cum
  • cr76
  • 09-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Is this a Game of thrones thing??
moved from coed
we're not even to the equinox

Is this a Game of thrones thing?? Originally Posted by cr76
Game of Sluts, would be more appropriate.
Winter? Where the heck are YOU? I'm still wearing shorts, flip flops, tank tops, and sunscreen!

Looking forward to bare skin on my genuine faux bear rug in front of a crackling fireplace; knee and/or thigh-high boots; sliding down Santa's chimney; mulled cider and Baileys hot chocolate to go with my man cream.

NOT looking forward to dead-looking skeletal trees; Christmas music blaring loudly on every store, waiting room, and elevator speaker; chapped lips (from the cold ); and more layers of clothes when I just want to peel, feel, and make someone squeal!
NOT looking forward to dead-looking skeletal trees; *HOLIDAY* music blaring loudly on every store, waiting room, and elevator speaker; ....
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
ftfy u religious so and so
ftfy u religious so and so Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Ahhh, yes, thank you. Perish the thought that I be politically, racially, and/or religiously incorrect on ECCIE!

I'm an equal opportunity offender: I'll screw Democrat, Republican, Independent, black, while, red, Christian, Atheist, Catholic, Pentecostal, Pagan, Wiccan,
Hindu, and Jew, too! (But not all at the same time. Even I have limits.)

• cr76
  • 09-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Game of Sluts, would be more appropriate. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I like that game
I like that game Originally Posted by cr76
Other good games for couples on cold winter nights:

Roll 'dem Bones
Twist-Her
Moanopoly
Grabble
Pop Goes the Weasel
Nip & Tuck & Suck & ****
Tic Tac Ho
Spin the Spinner
Poke-Her
Anything that includes balls.
I like that game Originally Posted by cr76
As do I; wanna play?

Tic Tac Ho
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Is this a warning?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1695405 Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Well, if you don't want to get caught in a blizzard, watch the weather.

Kind of an old forecast, however. Last April? Seems there have been many sunny days for the Snow maiden since, but heck, all I know for sure is the Irish countryside. It's always fair and green here.
Ha right as if Houston ever experience real winter. Last year on Christmas day I was wearing shorts and t-shirt outside.
https://www.thedodo.com/dog-room-und...998537189.html

Fancy......you have a condo to build now..