Thursday Night Football Poll: Texans v. Patriots

Ok, who you picking tonight?

I see the bookmakers running a pick em' to Texans favored by as much as 2 1/2 points.

Patriots defense good at taking the ball away and their offense can run it pretty good.
Texans however have a good defense and are at least starting their main QB. No Brady and possibly no Gronk has me going with the hometown team.

So What Say You Houston......................
I really really want to pull for the Texans but Belichick always has a trick up his sleeve. The only teams that can beat Bill and the Pats is to be just as fast or faster and overly aggressive. Texans are none of that.
Texans all the way. Defense is looking pretty damn good this season so far. Fingers crossed though because the Pats have always been a great team.. still pulling for Texans to get the W.
  • nu2
  • 09-22-2016, 10:31 AM
I'll take the Texans by 3 points in a hard fought battle. I think this one might even go into overtime.
I really really want to pull for the Texans but Belichick always has a trick up his sleeve. The only teams that can beat Bill and the Pats is to be just as fast or faster and overly aggressive. Texans are none of that. Originally Posted by Fishpie
^^^^^This.
It's now or never for the Texans. The stars have aligned, rookie QB, Healthy Clown, prolly no Gronk. Can't ask for a better chance than tonight.
Well there goes the season.
Texans' tears... so delicious...
Texans got shut the fuck out 27-0.

Went to Foxboro and fell asleep yet again. SMMFH.......
That was ugly.......................

Note to Self, if you do this again make note of the voters before the game starts. It seems like a few folks voted after the game was over, LOL........................... ...f'n losers........................

IMO your multi-million $$$ QB seems to have little to no "pocket awareness". Very seldom do you get the opportunity to throw from clean pocket in the NFL. He's gonna get beheaded sooner or later if he doesn't improve on that little flaw....

Hey, take heart, Houston...the next 3 home games are all very winnable......the two road games,,,,uhhh maybe not so much. So...5 and 3 at the break isn't the end of the world. Count it a blessing you don't face Belichick every week.....
  • nu2
  • 09-23-2016, 06:00 PM
The Texans have a lot of work to do! Hope they get it together soon. Otherwise, I will be waiting for for next year like I have been since 2002!
C'mon guys it could be worse. It's not like we're the Browns or Lions...yet.