Can I Provider Survive a Bad Review?

I need your help.

A couple of weeks ago, I made a mistake and went on an outcall before an in-call appointment at 11pm on a Saturday night. Another provider just sent me the details in the review - I am VERY embarrassed!! Should I pack up and retire?

How do you recover from BAD review? Is that even possible?? I definitely wasn't my normal nympho self -rushing with no time to relax first.

Any advice? Thanks!

Rompers
Yes, provided they don't compound the mistake by starting a thread about it, and revealing they read ROS comments. You'll likely now have to give up the snitch or face sanctions yourself.
I predict your gonna be banned soon. Who was the other provider who revealed the info to you babe.

As long as the review doesn't comment on a smelly vagina, a no review isn't the worse thing........
Yep. Either you'll have to give her up or get banned. Not smart. :/
I thought that is what the coed discussion is all about?
I need your help.

A couple of weeks ago, I made a mistake and went on an outcall before an in-call appointment at 11pm on a Saturday night. Another provider just sent me the details in the review - I am VERY embarrassed!! Should I pack up and retire?

How do you recover from BAD review? Is that even possible?? I definitely wasn't my normal nympho self -rushing with no time to relax first.

Any advice? Thanks!

Rompers Originally Posted by Rompers
Who was the provider
His review is accurate. I am asking if it is possible to come back after a bad review? That's all. I don't understand..
Yes, it's possible. These guys tend to be VERY forgiving. Just up your game and stay on top of it.
Rompers, I look for a pattern in a provider's reviews before I make a decision. 1 no review does not turn me off, especially if the yes reviews are consistently good. Everyone has an off night so I think you will be fine as long as it isn't a habit. Don't stress and don't try to hard. Do your thing and you will be fine.
You dun goofed, OP.
His review is accurate. I am asking if it is possible to come back after a bad review? That's all. I don't understand.. Originally Posted by Rompers
I don't believe that providers have access to the REST OF THE STORY, it's just the guys hon.. for a provider to read that, they have a fake account access and are imitating a Hobbyist. By doing that - the guys would stop being forthcoming... it screws up the entire system.

Somebody explain better if I'm wrong here... but basically, you just pointed out she has unacceptable access and so do you.
  • L.A.
  • 02-03-2017, 07:40 PM
7:48pm is a little early to be that drunk.
Rompers, we can never know what we don't know. We can only speculate and post like we do know something about everything and that's where all the bs goes. Live, learn and grow girl
for a provider to read that, they have a fake account access and are imitating a Hobbyist. By doing that - the guys would stop being forthcoming... it screws up the entire system.

Somebody explain better if I'm wrong here... but basically, you just pointed out she has unacceptable access and so do you. Originally Posted by Scribe
I suspect the Provider that told her, has a real guy with access feeding the info to her.. furthermore, I'll bet a dollar to a dime I know who the Provider is.

but yeah, someone broke rules, and will be banned for a while if discovered.
  • L.A.
  • 02-03-2017, 08:46 PM
7:48pm is a little early to be that drunk. Originally Posted by L.A.
I was just kidding. It's never too early to be drunk.