Best dbl blow job ever

I got to add this to the bucket list. Can’t believe I haven’t thought of this during an appt. Guess I have been caught up in the moment. Any provider recommendations or providers please speak up that have done it. The beginnning is good but it really gets awesome if you
Start at the 4:50 minute part one I will Always want one that way now. Lol

https://www.tube8.com/anal/tushy-a-hot-vacation-with-my-best-friend/34358041/
I can’t click the video, but, me and my girlfriend have a great double BJ. 4 lips 1 shifter!
I bet Jaymi-Lyn and Bailey Boobs would accommodate your request most excellently.
I got to add this to the bucket list. Can’t believe I haven’t thought of this during an appt. Guess I have been caught up in the moment. Any provider recommendations or providers please speak up that have done it. The beginnning is good but it really gets awesome if you
Start at the 4:50 minute part one I will Always want one that way now. Lol

https://www.tube8.com/anal/tushy-a-h...iend/34358041/ Originally Posted by curious247
try this one if not copy and then paste I guess sorrybtruing to get it to work

https://www.tube8.com/anal/tushy-a-h...iend/34358041/
I have a friend with me this tour ..we do double BJ"s
all the time can make it happen
Me + AlluringStacy are very experienced in what you are looking for
Me + AlluringStacy are very experienced in what you are looking for Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Awe, some day Kaitlyn, some day I got to do that with you and Stacy. I've had no desktop internet for a month, so I haven't blown a load in 3 weeks, I am dying, but CAN patiently waiting to erupt with the right Provider 😉
I have seen that done before in videos. I know I would bust in two seconds if that was done to me.
  • T-One
  • 01-19-2018, 07:49 AM
Just to be sure -- what Curious is highlighting is the TUMA from one girl and FFing the other girl.
All I can say is YES! What ladies are up for this??
Just to be sure -- what Curious is highlighting is the TUMA from one girl and FFing the other girl.
All I can say is YES! What ladies are up for this?? Originally Posted by T-One
Yes that is what I am / we are wanting to know. What providers do this?
I've had maybe 3-4 of them. None were bad.

Two soft, warm, sexy mouths on your body at once...fuuuuuuck!!

You WILL cum sooner than you want. There's no way around that.
Pretty hot vid. Made my girlie bits tingle. 😜

Kendall and I do a pretty good dbl bj. One on the shaft, one on the balls. One on the head, one slurping the base of a hard cock. One on either side licking, teasing. 😉
Pretty hot vid. Made my girlie bits tingle. 😜

Kendall and I do a pretty good dbl bj. One on the shaft, one on the balls. One on the head, one slurping the base of a hard cock. One on either side licking, teasing. 😉 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
lil delites is here to witness that kendall and laura provide one of the most deliteful double cock worship sessions that lil delites has ever sucCUMmed to!!!

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!
MERCI BEAUCOUP!!
MANY THANKS!!

hope to cum your way soon, ladies!
Cal me crazy, but I am also a fan of Russian from one lady and bbbj from another. Helps when at least one of the ladies has really big tits. So sexy to watch one ladies face go between another’s tits as she sucks on me!