What is your preference on hair color?

I just recently got back in town and i was thinking this year i might finally try changing my hair color but havent fully made a decision . What is your preference on a providers hair? Do you like redheads,blondes, short long?

Pink, blue, or purple. Gotta stand out!
  • y not
  • 01-17-2018, 06:14 PM
brunette, clean and soft gets me every time
Long red and I would be all over you!!
I thought about red hair but i hv blue eyes so im not sure...
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-17-2018, 07:03 PM
I've done red, brown, black, blue, pink, and purple...

I don't care what the guys like, It's MY hair.

If I am happy with myself, they tend to benefit more anyways.

The guys here will scream that their opinion matters because they are the clients. Meh. Never hurts to consider your client base.. but it's just hair. You can always change it back on a whim anyways.
Check out Kendall4U, she has the best hair and color!!!!!!!
Do you like redheads,blondes, short long? Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Yes.
Deep black hair is sexy!
any color as long as it is out if the way so i can watch lil delites disappear into your mouth :^}

seriously, i'm partial to brunette, black & red hair. if styled well, some shades of blonde.
interesting cuts or styles can also intrigue me & lil delites.
I'm partial to brunette, and from my younger days I'm biased against (natural) redheads. But there's something to what ~Ze~ says; do whatever makes you happy.
There are only a few redheads around. Blue eyes work fine with red hair, ask the Irish girls.
My SO is a natural blonde so it may sound funny that my personal preference is brunette. But the reality is hair color doesn’t even enter into the equation when selecting a provider. I’ve seen providers with just about every color you can think of and I don’t think hair color has much to do with other attributes that are more important. With the exception to that in my experience natural redheads run a little hotter, especially temper wise.
What is your preference on a providers hair? Do you like redheads,blondes, short long?

YES
My favorite hair color is 5'1" 105lbs.